Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Chelsea v Tottenham

What a match! One of the best matches of the season just for the whole drama of it!

Just like against WBA, Spurs eased off / ran out of steam in the second.

Well done Chelsea for the spirited fight back, and congratulations to our lads for a well deserved title.

Haven't read to the end of this thread yet but has anyone mentioned Jamie Vardy's tweet with the lions? Brilliant!

Curious to find out what the aftermath is going to be with several Spurs players highly likely facing larger fines and/or bans.

If Vardy has to endure a two-match ban and Alli missing three games, cynical fouls and bodily harm like the eye gouge from Dembélé on Costa should be punished accordingly.

I'm all for passion, but Tottenham took it too far last evening and showed their not-so-classy side in the face of failure.

Curious to find out what the aftermath is going to be with several Spurs players highly likely facing larger fines and/or bans.

If Vardy has to endure a two-match ban and Alli missing three games, cynical fouls and bodily harm like the eye gouge from Dembélé on Costa should be punished accordingly.

I'm all for passion, but Tottenham took it too far last evening and showed their not-so-classy side in the face of failure.

lol that match was complete carnage. I recon Walker, Dembele, Dier and Lamela will all get bans, hilarious.

I know it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things but Spurs were a disgrace in that final 10 minutes.

Chelsea are no angels of course but Spurs were deliberately trying to injure them. Eric Dier in particular lost his head conpletely yet still managed to avoid being sent off.

this was an outrageous match - a performance which demeaned spurs who, historically, have tried to play good football. They cna learn form the experience however and bounce back, but for the moment some serious punishment is required

I know it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things but Spurs were a disgrace in that final 10 minutes.

Chelsea are no angels of course but Spurs were deliberately trying to injure them. Eric Dier in particular lost his head conpletely yet still managed to avoid being sent off.

A concern for hodgson in the euro's, but a concern that they lost their heads on the big occasion, when things are not going their way, we have to add vardy into this, after being sent off.

Good to see they have passion and emotion, but something England will need to work on before the tournament

Spurs well and truly lost it imo, I'm still surprised they didnt get least 3 reds, pressure really got to them, least Spurs got something this season in setting a new record for Yellow cards in a game :ph34r:

Absolutely brilliant goal from Hazard, looks to be getting back to his best

was probably one of the most entertaining games this season imo, 

Spurs well and truly lost it imo, I'm still surprised they didnt get least 3 reds, pressure really got to them, least Spurs got something this season in setting a new record for Yellow cards in a game :ph34r:

Absolutely brilliant goal from Hazard, looks to be getting back to his best

was probably one of the most entertaining games this season imo,

Every outfield player bar Kane got a yellow, that is crazy lol

Archived