Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dorsetboy

THANKYOU ---- TOP AND VICHAI

thanks guys 

thanks for your effort ,your commitment and your dedication and money and the way you have conducted yourselfs and tried to keep leicesters history going 

heres a glass to you both 

Flawless in every respect. They've done and not done everything you want owners to do and not do, and all with such class and grace. Hope they'll come out on the pitch to take a well earned round of applause on Saturday.

Must admit, I'd always remained cautious of giving too much praise to them. I'd always questioned why they were here, what they were doing. What's happened tonight has come from more than they could possibly ever do but in equal measure it couldn't have been done without them. Don't care if they run the club into the ground now, thank you.

Best owners we have had.

I hark back to the days of the shipmans take take take.

These boys GIVE GIVE GIVE.

The best ever along with the players the manager and our fans all take a bow.

Just so sorry I can't get to games now.

COYF

Fantastic job really.  :appl:

I think we can all question the early calls they made, but they put in serious money, then flowered into some of the most considerate sets of owners I have heard of.

Showing respect and digging deep to make fans welcome, that is a sign of true quality, and rare understanding. Made up for everyone, and Top and Vichai deserve it as richly as the rest of the club.

Buzzin, to be fair. I love everybody!  lol

Be interesting to know what their next 5 year plan is!

Hopefully Vichai says he wants to spend £120m to win the champions league within three years. Because then you know we'll win it next year having spent about a fiver.

Must admit, I'd always remained cautious of giving too much praise to them. I'd always questioned why they were here, what they were doing. What's happened tonight has come from more than they could possibly ever do but in equal measure it couldn't have been done without them. Don't care if they run the club into the ground now, thank you.

Freeman's Wharfer... you're one of the reasons that urge Vichai to fight and prove to other people that he only has LCFC's best interest at heart. It's well documented here in Thailand that the owners did face some doubts and rejection from the fans when he took over the club. He was quoted as saying that he cannot do much to people's thought but he will do his best for the club with sincerity. He and his son have proven their words and I'm happy that they both have finally brought much happiness and join to many fans and the city. Enjoy your party....Cheers. LCFC's achievement is monumental ! 

Archived