Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Feel sorry for Sterling. Last year he conceded a pen after a "handball" against Spurs where the ball hit his back. Then this year he gets pushed over clearly when through on goal by the last man and gets nothing. Ironic Spurs fans complained so much about us getting decisions last year, because I'm convinced no team gets more dodgy decisions in their favour than the cheating, diving spuds.

Just now, funkyrobot said:

My Mancini one was mysteriously deleted so I went for gazza in walshie's testimonial 

I was just googling 90s Leicester pictures and found out Gazza played in Walsh's testimonial, he went in goal for a penalty lol

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

When a known flopper stays on his feet, the referee is probably second guessing himself if anything actually happened.

Obviously unfair but I'd love to see another Pep meltdown.

ffs it's "DIVER"!!!!! lol

It's a definite penalty. But again it's Sterling not being positive enough. He should just be running away there and slipping the ball past Lloris but he slows down and lets Walker catch him, he was well clear otherwise. It's like he likes the tackle, he likes being challenged rather just taking advantage of the space he has.

Archived