Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

someone in work said it was stupid of sky to put a pointless mid table clash on super sunday when talking about our game tomorrow and my first thought was man i wish we were pointlessly mid table 

2 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

Thoughts on Fonte to West Ham?

Can't get my head around that really. You're a legend at an established, progressive PL club and you throw it away to join some corporate brand of a club struggling to tread water as it throws away its tradition? Must have offered him plenty of cash.

Think he was maybe lead astray by others thinking there was going to be a bid from Man Utd or Liverpool when that didn't happen he had no choice but to chose what he felt was the best option available 

22 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

someone in work said it was stupid of sky to put a pointless mid table clash on super sunday when talking about our game tomorrow and my first thought was man i wish we were pointlessly mid table 

I remember on here when BT put us v Newcastle on a couple of years ago and nobody could understand why. It was about six weeks before the match so we were well adrift at the bottom and they were fairly comfortable in mid-table yet we went one point behind them after it.

This one I can't really see the attraction of. 

5 minutes ago, Corky said:

I remember on here when BT put us v Newcastle on a couple of years ago and nobody could understand why. It was about six weeks before the match so we were well adrift at the bottom and they were fairly comfortable in mid-table yet we went one point behind them after it.

This one I can't really see the attraction of. 

That was the 3-0 win wasnt it?

John Carver accusing Williamson of getting send off on purpose, what an awful manager he was.

Guest seanfox778
4 minutes ago, Nalis said:

That was the 3-0 win wasnt it?

John Carver accusing Williamson of getting send off on purpose, what an awful manager he was.

Best coach in the world though, wasn't he? lol

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

Think he was maybe lead astray by others thinking there was going to be a bid from Man Utd or Liverpool when that didn't happen he had no choice but to chose what he felt was the best option available 

That could be it. Burned the bridges, and the offer he was looking for never arrived.

Think we may live to regret not binning Ranieri sadly. Admirable but foolish. Clement's turned Swansea around, Silva picking up wins with Hull. We all know Palace aren't going down. Sunderland are the closest thing we have to a team we can rely on finishing above and they have a great track record of escaping. And even they beat us.

I just can't see where the points are going to come from at the moment because we couldn't beat an egg. Every time we look like we're picking up we put in a worst performance of the season contender.

1 minute ago, ealingfox said:

Think we may live to regret not binning Ranieri sadly. Admirable but foolish. Clement's turned Swansea around, Silva picking up wins with Hull. We all know Palace aren't going down. Sunderland are the closest thing we have to a team we can rely on finishing above and they have a great track record of escaping. And even they beat us.

I just can't see where the points are going to come from because we couldn't beat an egg.

Thing is we don't create chances and that's scary.

3 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

I just can't see where the points are going to come from at the moment because we couldn't beat an egg. Every time we look like we're picking up we put in a worst performance of the season contender.

Agree, the shit teams aren't so shit anymore after they pulled the trigger, I do feel a lot of our fans are still in the mindset 'We won't go down, we're leicester city we won the league last year', when the reality is, we really are in trouble.

2 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Agree, the shit teams aren't so shit anymore after they pulled the trigger, I do feel a lot of our fans are still in the mindset 'We won't go down, we're leicester city we won the league last year', when the reality is, we really are in trouble.

Yes, it's the fans' fault.

Archived