Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

I would be fuming if I was a man city fan, blatant red card and missed penalty.

Dont care if he didn't go down, still an obvious foul and DOGSO.

Reap what you sow, Sterling has cheated his way to a number of pennos and free kicks so I'm glad he missed out on what was a clear penno. Just need the same thing to happen to Alli now! If it was us though and Simmo pushing Sterling then it would've been a straight red followed by a second booking for dissent for Huth.

Just now, Kendal Fox said:

Why are the FA protecting Spurs?? This has been going on since last season with them never being red carded for terrible indiscipline, yet other teams have players sent off for far less!!??

Why are their players untouchable. I mean really, I don't get it?!!

How many England players play for Spurs? Basically a team of Rooneys.

This season alone that's three clear red cards (Walker and Sissoko x2) not given to Spurs players and of course Alli continues to get away with his antics.

This is a club who managed to avoid a red card the whole of last season despite committing the most fouls in the league and in the meltdown at Chelsea having one of their players commit three borderline red card tackles in 5 minutes at the end of the game after another of their players had gouged Costa's eye.

Also wasn't Kevin Friend the one they kicked up a fuss about refereeing them last season?!

17 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Gotta love 'Arry's punditry lol 

Asked if he'd have Carroll for England, he says no. When pushed why, he says "Wouldn't get in my England team" 

Cheers 'Arry, most informative.

He should be further pushed to explain why, partly why the punditry is so bad in this country is because hosts and presenters never push or expose the outright wrong statements. 

1 hour ago, ttfn said:

This season alone that's three clear red cards (Walker and Sissoko x2) not given to Spurs players and of course Alli continues to get away with his antics.

This is a club who managed to avoid a red card the whole of last season despite committing the most fouls in the league and in the meltdown at Chelsea having one of their players commit three borderline red card tackles in 5 minutes at the end of the game after another of their players had gouged Costa's eye.

Also wasn't Kevin Friend the one they kicked up a fuss about refereeing them last season?!

This is what frustrates me. Constantly falling over in and around the box looking for fouls. He could and should have been red carded about 3 or 4 times this season. Absolute dickhead. 

2 minutes ago, Firegrande said:

The hate for Spurs is laughable

Get over it, it was last season, a lot of you look very sad and pathetic 

Yeah they've beaten us in 2 cup finals a well.

Archived