Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Gutted we never get Friend to ref our games, he's one of the best in the league, not a personality who is always in the press, just merely a ref who does his job.

He's just made a poor decision in pulling the game back for a free kick to Liverpool when they were in possession & looking dangerous.

9 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

'In front of the Kop' has to be one of my least favourite cliches.

There are only two ends, there's a good chance something will happen at the Kop end. Why do they make it sound as if it's significant?

related to that 'famous Anfield atmosphere' that rarely ever comes to life any more.

Had Palace, Watford  and Boro down as wins and Sunderland down as a draw but didnt expect to see this.

Always thought we'd be safe (and still think we will be) due to the poor quality of the rest of the bottom half but its the first time doubt has crossed my mind. Our next 5 league games could go either way.

2 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Had Palace, Watford  and Boro down as wins and Sunderland down as a draw but didnt expect to see this.

Always thought we'd be safe (and still think we will be) due to the poor quality of the rest of the bottom half but its the first time doubt has crossed my mind. Our next 5 league games could go either way.

We all assumed the bottom 4 would still struggle, now I believe that is not quite the case, 3 new managers, new impetus with those clubs puts us at real risk

7 minutes ago, Corky said:

We'll be in trouble as long as we keep playing poorly and not giving ourselves a chance. Now is the time to step up. Any concerns are of our own making and Swansea winning today shouldn't change that.

That's very true. The problem is we're performing like a relegation side, the only solace I felt we could take was that the bottom three all looked in a lot more trouble.

We still shouldn't drop but we've got to wake up now. I wouldn't back us to go and do what Swansea have done today.

20 minutes ago, StanSP said:

related to that 'famous Anfield atmosphere' that rarely ever comes to life any more.

Anfield is brilliant. By far my favourite ground to visit. It's history and character is there and even approaching the ground it's different to anywhere else.

The atmosphere isn't good now but it isn't anywhere. The best atmosphere's I've experienced were when we were Championship and League One.

7 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Anfield is brilliant. By far my favourite ground to visit. It's history and character is there and even approaching the ground it's different to anywhere else.

The atmosphere isn't good now but it isn't anywhere. The best atmosphere's I've experienced were when we were Championship and League One.

Not saying the stadium doesn't have history/character. But inside, Anfield used to have a famous atmosphere and it was revered. People sometimes still believe it does but you rarely see it (or hear it) any more.

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not saying the stadium doesn't have history/character. But inside, Anfield used to have a famous atmosphere and it was revered. People sometimes still believe it does but you rarely see it (or hear it) any more.

Yeah I know but there's not one ground in the Premier League that is loud.

Archived