Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Milik - CF from Ajax

Few strikers have impressed so far at the Euros. At least Milik has scored, unlike Ronaldo, Kane, Ibrahimovic, Mueller, Lewandowski etc.

Exactly. If you went in blind and had to buy a striker it wouldn't be any of them, and their the best in the world.

Tournament football isn't an indicator of who to buy, a bit like when I put Gary Breen in my fantasy football team. Foolishness.

Exactly. If you went in blind and had to buy a striker it wouldn't be any of them, and their the best in the world.

Tournament football isn't an indicator of who to buy, a bit like when I put Gary Breen in my fantasy football team. Foolishness.

Have we been linked with Gary Breen? Source?

Shows how stupid people are when the can judge a player on one shot

I think the comments are lighthearted mate, cheer up.

Just funny that he's starting to get a reputation at this tournament for missing absolute sitters

Unlike most people I have watched milik multiple times over the last couple of years, I'm hoping Embolo comes on so can get a another look at him aswell.

Yeah yeah, we get it, you like computer games.

Meanwhile, in the real world, Milik has been very poor in this championship, has struggled to get anywhere near the target, has given the ball away all over the place and has impressed few pundits or journalists, let alone FT posters.

Watching Milik play isn't hard, the Dutch league is on Sky. He scores a few there, sure, but it's also a league that infamously produces very high scoring games and top scorers that never deliver elsewhere.

He's a young player with a lot to learn, he could end up being brilliant, I don't doubt that much.

But he's never coming to the premier league to be a starting player for a top six club. Not yet.

Yeah yeah, we get it, you like computer games.

Meanwhile, in the real world, Milik has been very poor in this championship, has struggled to get anywhere near the target, has given the ball away all over the place and has impressed few pundits or journalists, let alone FT posters.

Watching Milik play isn't hard, the Dutch league is on Sky. He scores a few there, sure, but it's also a league that infamously produces very high scoring games and top scorers that never deliver elsewhere.

He's a young player with a lot to learn, he could end up being brilliant, I don't doubt that much.

But he's never coming to the premier league to be a starting player for a top six club. Not yet.

Suppose his bad form is down to the fact his replacement has arrived his club and he's under immense pressure to perform, as maybe his next decision might make or break his career. I'd be shittin too.

You could say that this doesn't bode well if he were to come here, but both the team and Claudio could remedy that.

Archived