Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Milik - CF from Ajax

Bit of a cereal offender this one.

He'd cream this league, just read an interview his seeking pastures new, to spend time with his family his wife Tanya (t for short), his baby wan and sugar his youngest, he was talking about bring the whole family to the games and how proud he felt with T, wan, sugar in the ground today

I still really rate him, to be honest. He was very unlucky to not score last night, and he worked really well with Lewandowski, who was playing in quite a similar style to Vardy.

As long as the fee is less than £15m, I'd be quietly confident he could do the business here.

His movement has been excellent in both games. Keeps ending up in the right place for chances.

A recent scoring record of 32 goals in 52 appearances for Ajax, plus 11 goals in 28 appearances for Poland suggests his finishing is normally better than it has been at the Euros.

Jeez are we really rating players based on 2 performances at the euros. If so Ronaldo and Pogba are absolute dog shit and let's not get started on Kane.

I've got nothing else to judge him on , its only early days but god , there's been GLARING misses in both games .

Still , he does have a habit of finding those scoring positions and his movement is good.

I've got nothing else to judge him on , its only early days but god , there's been GLARING misses in both games .

Still , he does have a habit of finding those scoring positions and his movement is good.

Well you could judge him in his goalscoring record at Ajax and at international level. Granted, we can't always go off the standards of the Dutch league as there is some dreadful players in that league but there has also been some great strikers come from that league. Very harsh to judge a player after 2 games, especially when he scored in one of them!

Archived