Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Milik - CF from Ajax

I'd take a player who's getting involved and getting the chances and missing them over someone who isn't getting them any day of the week. He isn't going to miss them forever. He's scored a good number of goals.

Granted he seems very Giroud-ish with his finishing.

Just seen that miss against Switzerland mind. Dear oh dear. What was he even trying to do? Even if he keeps that down it's going straight back at the keeper. Shocking that.

That's a very good point..

What a disastrous decision this country has made.. Going to be painful watching this unravel in the coming months and years.

Inb4 deleted

Err you do know any worrying, facts or realities are project fear right? We av our country back now. Who needs foreigners, get bob from down the pub in aa a striker. British jobs for british people!

Ah fair play, genuinely didn't know he played there.

Good shout, wouldn't take him either...... lol

As ridiculous as it sounds, I genuinely would not want us to sign Ronaldo. As much as he is brilliant I despise him too much to support him in a Leicester shirt (obviously he would never play for us anyway). He is the absolute opposite of what we have built over the past few years with the team spirit. He is not interested in his team or his team mates, it's all about him which is why I hate him so much

That's a very good point..

What a disastrous decision this country has made.. Going to be painful watching this unravel in the coming months and years.

With all due respect Sir, this is a football forum with no place for politics.

I might be being really thick here but did Ronaldo ever play in the Dutch league?

(The Brazilian) Ronaldo started out in PSV, and did fairly well there and also after moving to Italy/Spain ;)

My point was that the Dutch league are full of players who look world class, but fall completely through when trying to play at a higher level

• 2 weeks later...

If you're asking that, you either don't know what's going on, don't think it affects the rich or are immune to racism.

We have had foreign players coming to play here for the past fifty years why would us leaving the E.U  suddenly turn people into racists ? Talk about trying to shoehorn a different subject in . Pathetic.

If you're asking that, you either don't know what's going on, don't think it affects the rich or are immune to racism.

Here we go again.

17 million people are racists because we voted to leave :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm sure a Polish player will think twice about the 50 grand a week we're going to offer him due to the fact we wanted out of the EU.

We have had foreign players coming to play here for the past fifty years why would us leaving the E.U  suddenly turn people into racists ? Talk about trying to shoehorn a different subject in . Pathetic.

Here we go again.

17 million people are racists because we voted to leave :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm sure a Polish player will think twice about the 50 grand a week we're going to offer him due to the fact we wanted out of the EU.

To be fair there has been an upsurge in reported racist attacks and behaviour since the Brexit vote, so it isn't that ridiculous a question to ask. He also isn't implying people who voted leave are therefore racist.

I don't think it will have any impact though.

Exactly. I'd argue there has been no change in the amount of incidents at all, just they are getting more media attention due to the vote.

The police are reporting an increase of 40% when compared to the same time period 12 months ago.

Are you claiming the entire UK police force were Remain?

Archived