Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Milik - CF from Ajax

After the Euros, and because of the increased prices due to a better TV deal, all these transfer cost are going to be through the ****ing roof.

Oh well, we won the league and have CL football. Couldn't be in a better position I suppose.

Looks dodgy in front of goal from the last 2 games, despite bagging a goal in the 1st one.

I've not seen anything else of him though, and on the evidence of the last 2 games you'd say Kane was awful, yet in reality he'd be a good signing for most top sides.

I'd like to see Milik have a real barnstorming game against Ukraine.

Looks dodgy in front of goal from the last 2 games, despite bagging a goal in the 1st one.

I've not seen anything else of him though, and on the evidence of the last 2 games you'd say Kane was awful, yet in reality he'd be a good signing for most top sides.

I'd like to see Milik have a real barnstorming game against Ukraine.

Kane was awful because in part, he never got anywhere close to scoring. At least Millik was in positions to miss!

Archived