Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxile5

Community Shield...Who do we want?

186 members have voted

1. 1. Utd or Palace?

• United
    • Palace

Man U it is. Bring it on mother ****ers. My Man U mate in London(obviously) offered me to go with him in a hospitality box, free bar, meal and spot near the trophy lift if they won, told him to **** off I'll be with the actual fans in our end and pay myself!

Will be staying round his for the night though lol

Sorry, run that by me one more time, did you say free bar and meal and watch Leicester lift the shield right in front of you for free? And you said **** off?

I don't like to impose but is there possibly any chance I could get to meet your great mate, I think we'll get along just dandy!

Sorry, run that by me one more time, did you say free bar and meal and watch Leicester lift the shield right in front of you for free? And you said **** off?

I don't like to impose but is there possibly any chance I could get to meet your great mate, I think we'll get along just dandy!

Haha yes. I'd much rather be with my boys and enjoy the day with actual city fans than in a plastic filled surrounding any day of the week. Might not get to enjoy a day like this again so a bottle of captain morgans and a sweaty cheeseburger will do me before the game!

I can always hit the hospitality after full time and rub it in anyway. Be all the sweeter.

I'll have the tickets. Never been Wembley new or old. Am thinking of seeing if there will be a few from my local willing to chip in for a mini-bus day out there. Now that it is  Man Utd there may be less spare tickets though. Will they be expensive?

Only been to the old Wembley for our play off final and cup final games. Never been to the new one so it'd be great to see us play there. Never even seen England play for that matter!

Will this still go on sale in order of points do we think? Obviously there's enough for all STHs and then some, but will they still stagger it so that the ones with the most points get first choice of the best seats?

Would be pretty poor if they put them on sale to all STHs, Gold and FF member all at once for like 2 weeks, then staggered the rest.

Will this still go on sale in order of points do we think? Obviously there's enough for all STHs and then some, but will they still stagger it so that the ones with the most points get first choice of the best seats?

Would be pretty poor if they put them on sale to all STHs, Gold and FF member all at once for like 2 weeks, then staggered the rest.

It's an away game so surely it's like any away game, ie 125 points, 115 points etc.

That's how I'd see it.

ETA. Points may be different.

Archived