Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxile5

Community Shield...Who do we want?

186 members have voted

1. 1. Utd or Palace?

• United
    • Palace

...opponents are decided today, who do we want?

Personally I'm going to go for Utd. I've seen us beat Palace at Wembley, and I think now is our chance to beat Utd there, atone for the F.A Cup Final they beat us in.

Imagine how embarrassing it'd be to lose to Crystal Palace tho

Not as embarrassing as coming third in a two horse race, and ending the season being stuffed by a team that couldn't score against Villa.

Be a much better atmosphere at Wembley against Palace tbh. Atleast their fans make some noise, even if they are a bunch of cvnts.

All this hate for United fans when on their day they're the best around. At least you'll know they'll stand behind the goal, which is more than can be said for our end... 

Be a much better atmosphere at Wembley against Palace tbh. Atleast their fans make some noise, even if they are a bunch of cvnts.

Ay? Probably the best travelling support in the country, their only quiet at home.

Voted for palace - just think it would be good for football to have a non fashionable club to win the cup as well as the league. It'd mean more to their fans and its another 2 fingered salute to the elite.

IMO the charity shield would be a more competitive/entertaining game against them as well.

Not really fussed, were at Wembley man!! :)

I voted for Palace though as 1. We have more chance of beating them lol 2. First time I saw city at Wembley was when I was 5 v Palace, would love to take my son who's 4 to see his first Leicester game at Wembley against palace too

Archived