Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

England v Turkey.... Vardy starts!

Next season we start at a level playing field, both with European distraction and with your team no longer discared as being 'only little Leicester'. Though I can't see you lasting long in Europe unlike us, a team with a fantastic European pedigree,.

A pedigree so fantastic you decided it wasn't worth maintaining this year judging by that disgrace of a performance against Dortmund.

Spurs fan in peace here.

Kane is far better than Vardy, Kane is what 22 and valued at 50 million plus linked with some of Europe's very top clubs. What was Vardy doing at that age?

What has happened for Leicester this season has been incredible, a real unit. But no way are their players individually fantastic. It is a team made of players that were rejected by the bigger teams.

Drinkwater better than Alli or Dier ?behave, Dele Alli will go on to be one of Europe's top midfielders, and Dier is the best English player in that holding role.

Also finding the comments about the Spurs bias in the commentary, I can't recall any bias as strong as the Leicester Bias this season, with fellow managers and pro's even telling us all that they want Leicester to win the league.

I congratulate you for what you've achieved this season, really incredible. But you're all getting a little ahead of yourselves, I doubt you will come anywhere near us next season. Keep seeing our final points tally cited, but it's quite obvious that once the title was gone the players heads went and there was a strange lack of motivation for the final few games with CL football already assured.

lol.

Spurs didn't actually win anything this season and completely imploded when the pressure was on.  But wait, let's take half the Spurs team to the Euros and play the Spurs way and we'll win that.  Right?

Wrong.

I want winners in my England team, not bottlers.

Still makes me laugh that Spurs fans think the Arsenal fan from Walthamstow is 'Tottenham through and through'

'I've been at Spurs since I was 11-years-old, always loved the club. I've been here 10 years and hopefully many more years to come.'

You seen his passion when he scores against them? he can't stand Arsenal.

'I've been at Spurs since I was 11-years-old, always loved the club. I've been here 10 years and hopefully many more years to come.'

You seen his passion when he scores against them? he can't stand Arsenal.

You can see the hate in his eyes:

2577C57D00000578-2944794-image-m-105_142

Next season we start at a level playing field, both with European distraction and with your team no longer discared as being 'only little Leicester'. Though I can't see you lasting long in Europe unlike us, a team with a fantastic European pedigree,.

Obvious troll is obvious.

wes08.jpg?itok=rbZcKPzp

You can see the hate in his eyes:

2577C57D00000578-2944794-image-m-105_142

“I loved the way Teddy Sheringham played, especially his movement, and I really try to base my game on his,” Kane beams, on the striker who netted 98 times in 237 appearances across two spells in north London.

“He scored some great goals, and set up a lot too, and as I've grown up I've really tried to model myself on him. He was a real idol of mine growing up at the Lane.”

I congratulate you on what you've achieved, if anyone seems to be bitter it's your lot though. Look at this thread during the game, the anti Spurs comments were laughable. Why does it bother you that Spurs have some very good players?

Hahahaaa it's not really a level playing field  season is it? We are going to be in pot one so will have an advantage over you who at best will be pot 3? We will also be dismissed and written off by a lot of European teams which will help us as otherwise we might well struggle. We didn't have much PL experience before the last two seasons and yet we absolutely pissed it this season? Our style of football and the way we work is perfect right now for playing on teams weaknesses and also for not being taken seriously enough.

I am quietly confident we'll do alright next season in Europe. The PL who knows? We may well find it difficult to maintain our way of playing for a potential 50+ games and there's obvious changes being made to all the big clubs who've badly underachieved this season but we aren't having to change much and perhaps a tried and tested squad who know their systems, know their strong points and weaknesses and play to their maximum ability will still overcome massive clubs with massive expectations who are having to make wholesale changes to get back to the top.

I congratulate you on what you've achieved, if anyone seems to be bitter it's your lot though. Look at this thread during the game, the anti Spurs comments were laughable. Why does it bother you that Spurs have some very good players?

It's more that people go on about Spurs' players as though they're better than ours.

Which they're quite clearly not.

can't believe spurs fans still can't see this is the best season they will probably ever have in their lifetimes. still casting it off as a freak of a season that doesn't really matter cos they've already won the next 5 leagues in a row. it will never get this good for us again, sure. but we won the league. we don't care if it never gets this good again. it will never get this good for Spurs again, either. and they finished 3rd behind arsenal. gonna be great rememiscing about these glory days in 20 years time.

It doesn't bother us that you have some very good players, it bothers us that our players within the England squad and the ones not even considered good enough for England are almost deemed less valuable to England than the Spurs mob. Given our unbelievable season and your implosion it's scandalous that your players are being trusted so much within the England team when the one team who managed to handle the pressure and perform when it counts have their two best English players being played out of position or not at all and then being insulted and belittled by saying they should just be happy to be in the squad full stop. No wonder we continue to fall short.

It's more that people go on about Spurs' players as though they're better than ours.

Which they're quite clearly not.

They clearly are though, if you was to ask any top manager in Europe who he'd rather have in his side I don't think there's a single Leicester player that would get the nod over any Spurs player.

It doesn't bother us that you have some very good players, it bothers us that our players within the England squad and the ones not even considered good enough for England are almost deemed less valuable to England than the Spurs mob. Given our unbelievable season and your implosion it's scandalous that your players are being trusted so much within the England team when the one team who managed to handle the pressure and perform when it counts have their two best English players being played out of position or not at all and then being insulted and belittled by saying they should just be happy to be in the squad full stop. No wonder we continue to fall short.

But it was a one off season, what were the likes of Vardy and Drinkwater doing before this? If they were so good why haven't they shown it before?

They clearly are though, if you was to ask any top manager in Europe who he'd rather have in his side I don't think there's a single Leicester player that would get the nod over any Spurs player.

giphy.gif

can't believe spurs fans still can't see this is the best season they will probably ever have in their lifetimes. still casting it off as a freak of a season that doesn't really matter cos they've already won the next 5 leagues in a row. it will never get this good for us again, sure. but we won the league. we don't care if it never gets this good again. it will never get this good for Spurs again, either. and they finished 3rd behind arsenal. gonna be great rememiscing about these glory days in 20 years time.

Not really, I've prefered the 3 Cup wins in my life time to finishing 3rd though I would say this is the best team I've seen and believe we will only get better.

Big club, best squad in England, new big stadium on the way.

But it was a one off season, what were the likes of Vardy and Drinkwater doing before this? If they were so good why haven't they shown it before?

because they weren't this good before. kinda like harry kane who spent half a season on loan with us and was gash. so he's still gash? or has he got better? can players get better? im well confused. dele alli played for mk dons last season, is he rubbish?

Not really, I've prefered the 3 Cup wins in my life time to finishing 3rd though I would say this is the best team I've seen and believe we will only get better.

Big club, best squad in England, new big stadium on the way.

not a particularly big club. big clubs win things. Spurs don't. big clubs don't sell their best players every year. Spurs do. big clubs play regular champions league football. Spurs don't.

best squad in England, finished third. I'd sack the manager asap.

If you don't think Mahrez and Kante would be instantly picked above almost everyone else in the PL atm, (barring maybe De Gea) - you're having a laugh :P

not a particularly big club. big clubs win things. Spurs don't. big clubs don't sell their best players every year. Spurs do. big clubs play regular champions league football. Spurs don't.

best squad in England, finished third. I'd sack the manager asap.

think you'll find we are near the top of the list when it comes to winning things in this country.

Archived