Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

England v Turkey.... Vardy starts!

Hope we lose 15-1 and Hodgson goes on some racist rant about Turkish people, leading to his inevitable sacking. We then hire a decent manager who calls up Albrighton right before the Euro deadline and he assists Vardy's 90 minute winner in the final.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ahhh Danny Mills, what a guy;

Danny Mills

Ex-England defender at the Etihad for BBC Radio 5 live

Posted at17:58

"Jamie Vardy's had a wonderful season but he's just unlucky that the way Leicester play is not the way international football is played. 

Hope we lose 15-1 and Hodgson goes on some racist rant about Turkish people, leading to his inevitable sacking. We then hire a decent manager who calls up Albrighton right before the Euro deadline and he assists Vardy's 90 minute winner in the final.

Pearson?

Ahhh Danny Mills, what a guy;

Danny Mills

Ex-England defender at the Etihad for BBC Radio 5 live

Posted at17:58

"Jamie Vardy's had a wonderful season but he's just unlucky that the way Leicester play is not the way international football is played. 

that is pure snooker

Check out our team's no:14 guys, Oguzhan Ozyakup he'll be a perfect addition to your midfield, he would be a great partner to Kante.

Drinkwater does a decent job as his partner tbh

Archived