Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

England v Turkey.... Vardy starts!

Vardy looks under so much pressure. We give him a free role for him to do his thing whereas he looks so desperate to get noticed and do well. Played out wide, he stands no chance. So annoying.

this is v depressing. we have all the ingredients to be a great side but we're playing like this. if harry kane fires another 35 yard shot wide im killing myself.

Ahhh Danny Mills, what a guy;

Danny Mills

Ex-England defender at the Etihad for BBC Radio 5 live

Posted at17:58

"Jamie Vardy's had a wonderful season but he's just unlucky that the way Leicester play is not the way international football is played.

Embarrassing comment from Mills. Makes himself sound like a right tit. How's about playing Vardy in his natural position instead of forcing him out wide.

Tell you what let's play Kane on left wing and see how he gets on aye?

This formation doesn't work... that is what I have learnt in this half, and sterling what is he doing on the pitch? ridiculous this and Roy needs to sort it at half time

And Wilshere. England not too bad with 9 effective players and a formation that looks increasingly weird.

Turkey looking half decent to be fair. They have some good players. I have no idea what our game plan under Woy is though?

it should be to roast the turkeys but it seems to be more pat them on the head and give then some nice corn to eat

Vardy looks under so much pressure. We give him a free role for him to do his thing whereas he looks so desperate to get noticed and do well. Played out wide, he stands no chance. So annoying.

His confidence is smashed when he plays for England. Roy is constantly telling him he isn't good enough by either playing him on the wing or starting him on the bench.

It's insulting, he must wonder what he's doing wrong.

I'm really excited for Vardy, but playing on the left wing in a 433 - dull. I hate it when we try 433 too.

I'd rather see a 442 with Kane and Sterling, with Vardy coming on in the second half to win it.

Pity Vardy'll be 31 in the world cup, although I wouldn't put it past him to be on the top of his game still.

Literally the only thing that could improve on the current ending to the film of our season would be Hodgson getting the sack on the eve of the tournament a Mike Bassett style turn of events leading to Pearson being appointed, a series of injuries to England regulars from mysteriously being headbutted by a masked assailant, calling up all the English Leicester players at the last minute and inevitably leading us to glory with Vardy finishing as top scorer and Drinkwater winning Player of the Tournament.

Can someone please explain to me how Raheem Sterling is

a) starting for England when he can barely get in Manchester City's squad (ONE full 90 minutes since February)

b) apparently worth £50m (More than ONE HUNDRED TIMES more expensive than Riyad Mahrez)

Honestly, I can't get my head around either of those points. He's a useless turd and I'm honestly baffled how he keeps getting game time.

Archived