Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

England v Turkey.... Vardy starts!

Has Wilshere even touched the ****ing ball yet? Wondering about doing nothing in the middle of the pitch. Utter doggo and anyone who thinks otherwise must be hopped up on goof-balls. He's done **** all to deserve even being in the 26 this season let alone stepping on that plane.

Also, Vardy out wide. Roy is clearly on high quality drugs. I'll take a gram of whatever he's having.

I just hope Leicester can keep up their form for at least another 2 seasons so we can have a shot at the World Cup. Oh wait our players won't be picked anyway unless they move to Spurs or the pool.

Imagine how great we'd be if we had Drinkwater and Vardy and Alli and Kane starting. Two of the best combinations for the 2 best teams in the league. Everyone can see it apart from Roy Hodgson.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It is very clear, whenever you look at a wide shot that our shape is very disjointed, that means players have to pause and look up to find a pass and when we lose it, there's always an out ball / space available for the opposition.

It is in fact the general skill of our players that compensates for this stark deficiency.

Archived