Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

England v Turkey.... Vardy starts!

2 weeks before a major tournament...

- Defensively embarrassing

- We don't know our best formation

- We don't know our starting line up

- Play as individuals and not as a team

- We could be accommodating our team to play Wilshere (not played all season) and Rooney (not a midfielder) in midfield positions

- Very poor in possession with sloppy passing

- Poor with set pieces

- Wrong manager in charge

Ever since Woy has taken charge our national team has became more of a joke. We was shocking in 2012, sacrificed 2014 to play the youngsters to prepare for 2016 and now 2016 is here he doesn't know who to actually pick, where to play them or how to play them. We do have some good players that can get you excited to watch England again, Woy just needs to go and a few players who are only in the squad for sponsorship purposes need to go

Not when Alli isn't a winger and Milner is pretty doggo.

Playing Alli wide gives him a little more licence, especially if you had a solid full back behind him (not that we have one of those in the squad at the moment). If you hadn't guessed, I've designated him as the Mahrez.

That's also why I've put the 'doggo' Milner on the other wing, as he's more defensively minded and could slot inside to make a three man midfield when needed.

Henderson is a poor mans Kante on the basis he runs around like a headless chicken.

Playing Alli wide gives him a little more licence, especially if you had a solid full back behind him (not that we have one of those in the squad at the moment). If you hadn't guessed, I've designated him as the Mahrez.

That's also why I've put the 'doggo' Milner on the other wing, as he's more defensively minded and could slot inside to make a three man midfield when needed.

Henderson is a poor mans Kante on the basis he runs around like a headless chicken.

Fair enough I guess it's a bit harsh on Milner when he provides basically what Albrighton does, I don't fancy Alli from wide positions and just don't think we have good enough wide men to play 4-4-2 personally. 

Think Alli and Drinkwater would make a decent CM pairing.

Milner's had a good season to be honest, think he had the most assists of any English player in the PL plus you know you'll at least be getting an absolute #shift

Gotta loveTurkey's tactic of kicking lumps out of us whenever they get the chance while feigning serious injury and spending ages on the deck whenever they get tackled. #oldschool

Well with the Tottenham thugs that are in the England team they should be able to play then at their own game, with the addition of Wilshire he can take the feigning injury role.

England don't have any decent wingers apparently, and now we've got bloody Kane taking free kicks?!

Someone let Roy know that Marc Albrighton exists. Gray, too, for that matter. Both would be an improvement on the current squad

Fair enough I guess it's a bit harsh on Milner when he provides basically what Albrighton does, I don't fancy Alli from wide positions and just don't think we have good enough wide men to play 4-4-2 personally.

That's because we don't... But our most sucessful sides of the last 20 years always have a maverick talent that roams and in my mind that has to be Alli.

If you then play 4-4-2 around him, with his position on a flank with the authority to roam, everyone else knows where they need to go slot in defensively if needs be. It would be a very fluid formation.

Don't think Drinkwater's naturally a shield, bin Henderson and put Dier in the holding role and Drinkwater a tad further forward imo

it would be pretty unnatural if he was a shield tbh

Archived