Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

1 minute ago, Ted Maul said:

Hold on a minute... am I hearing things, or do Forest fans actually sing 'only hate Derby'? Absolute jokers lol

So they want to show they dont care about us by making a point of singing a song saying they only hate Derby? Doth protests too much methinks.

When we won the league, I remember checking a few other forums. Checking the Forest forum didnt even cross my mind which pretty much sums up how irrelevant they are.

1 minute ago, Ted Maul said:

Hold on a minute... am I hearing things, or do Forest fans actually sing 'only hate Derby'? Absolute jokers lol

I went to a game there a couple of years ago (Mods I'll take the ban and the fine) and as the tannoy man read out the results he ended with "And in the evening kick off Leicester will lose at Swansea, hwa hwa hwa" met with a boorish cheer around the ground. My identity was nearly disclosed as I glared at a group of fans who had found it particularly humorous whilst muttering "That would be in a Premier League fixture wouldn't it, as opposed to tin pot, Mickey mouse football..." 

2 minutes ago, Nalis said:

So they want to show they dont care about us by making a point of singing a song saying they only hate Derby? Doth protests too much methinks.

When we won the league, I remember checking a few other forums. Checking the Forest forum didnt even cross my mind which pretty much sums up how irrelevant they are.

They will say that playing us is like playing any other side, then have a 200 page thread about us on their forum. Oddballs.

2 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

I went to a game there a couple of years ago (Mods I'll take the ban and the fine) and as the tannoy man read out the results he ended with "And in the evening kick off Leicester will lose at Swansea, hwa hwa hwa" met with a boorish cheer around the ground. My identity was nearly disclosed as I glared at a group of fans who had found it particularly humorous whilst muttering "That would be in a Premier League fixture wouldn't it, as opposed to tin pot, Mickey mouse football..." 

They don't care mate, get over it.

Surprised Ipswich didn't come out for the second half with Ice Creams and flip flops, that defending suggests they're on the beach already. I wouldn't like to be a player explaining that defending to McCarthy after the game.

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

Surprised Ipswich didn't come out for the second half with Ice Creams and flip flops, that defending suggests they're on the beach already. I wouldn't like to be a player explaining that defending to McCarthy after the game.

What is the nearest beach to Ipswich? I can only assume that's where they all are today.

12 minutes ago, The Bear said:

They don't care about you. I know several Forest fans including STHs and they can't understand why you get so wound up about them. It's all about Derby for them.

They don't care about us so much they feel the need to tell us about it all the time lol They might have a stronger rivalry with Derby, but let's not be daft, they hate us too.

the great Nottingham forest staying in the championship....well done i guess, still the 4/5 best team in the midlands then, and finishing behind Burton, 

though i see the new owner of Forest is about as barmy as Fawaz, since hes sacked managers when his team been 10 points clear at the top of the league.

Archived