Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

If we would've scored at Stoke to stop relegation to the third tier we would've done the same. Mind you, I was at the back that day.

Doesn't matter how "big" you are, it's staying up after months of pain.

52 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

If we would've scored at Stoke to stop relegation to the third tier we would've done the same. Mind you, I was at the back that day.

Doesn't matter how "big" you are, it's staying up after months of pain.

Agree with this. It's easy to judge when you're on the top. That being said after years of Forest fans gloating about they're achievements I can see why people are enjoying giving it back to them

22 hours ago, daddylonglegs said:

For a team so quick to point out how insignificant our title win was in comparison to their achievements 40 years ago... this is tragic. Staying in the championship on goal difference... lets have a pitch invasion

Hoping Wednesday do it in the playoffs. Always had a random soft spot for them and Hillsborough is an excellent awayer imo. Otherwise Fulham are very easy on the eye and in all honesty, probably the team the others will fear most.

On 5/7/2017 at 19:00, Corky said:

If you are Burton Albion you can invade the pitch for staying up- they are a tiny club punching well above their historic weight. But for ourselves, invading the pitch after finishing 41st in the country? Sorry, we should be bigger than that. That is a serious failure. By all means applaud the players for turning up on a crucial day but mobbing them? No, not for me.

Spot on. The absolute epitome of small time, and I'd have said the same if the positions were reversed. I remember people being disappointed we didn't invade any pitches when we won League One, whereas I personally was relieved we didn't. There was no way that I was about to invade the pitch to celebrate being in a league we should never have found ourselves in.

Archived