Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

They don't care about us so much they feel the need to tell us about it all the time lol They might have a stronger rivalry with Derby, but let's not be daft, they hate us too.

This. That tinpot time for revenge video when we won the league because we'd beat them the year before... No matter how much the ladies protest, they care about us. **** me they've spent the last year trying to argue their achievement was better than ours...

Just now, The Doctor said:

This ipswich performance is possibly the worst I've ever seen...

Ipswich are poor - knew they wouldn't win. They have absolutely no money so McCarthy keeps doing okay (they were only in the play offs the other season). Don't think they'll ever go down but can't see them ever going up.

Forest are a pathetic club with pathetic fans, Pearce just said "they're celebrating like they've won something," pitch invasion for staying up on the last day. :rolleyes:

Before kick off, all their flags, banners were about their glory years, the fans holding them up weren't even born. Keep living in the past. lol

7 minutes ago, daz*dsb said:

Bwahahaha pitch invasion for staying up. Jokes. 

What an irrelevant shithouse Forest are. lol

Yeah, because we wouldn't have done that! 

Now in my mind, Blackburn probably deserved to go because they violated an unsaid cardinal rule - never, and I mean never, pubically complain about another clubs actions not doing you a favour. 

1 minute ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Yeah, because we wouldn't have done that! 

Now in my mind, Blackburn probably deserved to go because they violated an unsaid cardinal rule - never, and I mean never, pubically complain about another clubs actions not doing you a favour. 

It was shifty what happened but if you had done your job you would have never have been in the spot to begin with. Feel for the fans. Somethings gotta happen with the owners or they will be in league 2 same time next year

Expected Forest to win, Blackburn I didn't, Birmingham supposedly have a genius manager so no surprise there.

Looking ahead to next season, Ipswich and QPR look like they could be in trouble.

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

Expected Forest to win, Blackburn I didn't, Birmingham supposedly have a genius manager so no surprise there.

Looking ahead to next season, Ipswich and QPR look like they could be in trouble.

I'd definitely say Ipswich, they was shocking. Depends on the teams coming up. Take away the top 12 teams and it really is a poor division. 

Archived