Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

I want Reading to come up. I want an insignificant small club rather than a big club coming up. It's bad enough Newcastle will be a threat to us when they eventually establish themselves. 

19 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

He was fourth choice behind fryatt, an immobile Geordie and a 18 year old from Sunderland-  he'd have been first out the door when we upgraded our strike force

You never know how it would have panned out- he could have been used as a back up option when we were defending a lead or slinging the ball into the box. Rudy Gestede keeps getting a gig in the PL, only takes a few goals and people will still take a punt on you 5 years later.

Big fan of Jokanovic, was impressed with him at Watford now he's doing the same at Fulham, shame they didn't win but he's got them playing probably the best football in the division.

As for Reading they can fvck off, boring side with boring players.

Gotta say fair play to Stam. I've not seen them play much but he must be doing a good job. Reading's team isn't good, they don't have any good players. Must therefore be good management. This is his first season as a proper gaffer isn't it?

Shite club but I'd take them going up from a selfish point of view. Easy to get to, good chance of a point or 3 and should be able to get a ticket. Take that all day long.

1 hour ago, Koke said:

I want Reading to come up. I want an insignificant small club rather than a big club coming up. It's bad enough Newcastle will be a threat to us when they eventually establish themselves. 

With Ashley still at the helm? Don't count on it.

They only managed to stay in the league for 6 seasons after getting back up last time and they were a shambles for at least 2 of them before actually going down again.

4 hours ago, peterborofox said:

Knew I should have backed Reading to win Playoffs at 5-1....

Got on it. Had a tenner on Man Utd to win the Europa, Real Madrid to win the Champions League and Reading to win the play-offs. It's a win/win. I'd be delighted with any of the three not happening but I know how it works by now, Reading are nailed on to come up.

Second year running that you're getting the least appealing possible side come up if they do, which I fully expect them to.

10 hours ago, kingfox said:

Big fan of Jokanovic, was impressed with him at Watford now he's doing the same at Fulham, shame they didn't win but he's got them playing probably the best football in the division.

As for Reading they can fvck off, boring side with boring players.

Probably for the best - if they can keep the side together they will be in good shape for a promotion challenge next year . This year might be a bit too soon.

Reading are an utter nonsense I hope that Sheff Wed do them (assuming they get to the final) but fear the worst 

I work in Huddersfield and have a few fans of the terriers at work, so I hope they do it. Would be nice to only travel 20 mins to a game next season too rather than the normal 2 and a half hours. 

But if wednesday win tonight I hope they go all the way. Would be great to see them in the prem again. 

Wonder how the away end at Hillsborough would work if they got promoted. Would it be split over the 2 tiers or moved to the corner? With the new rule of needing away fans next to the pitch and looks like they've currently got them in that top tier. Pray they go up over Reading

26 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

I work in Huddersfield and have a few fans of the terriers at work, so I hope they do it. Would be nice to only travel 20 mins to a game next season too rather than the normal 2 and a half hours. 

But if wednesday win tonight I hope they go all the way. Would be great to see them in the prem again. 

I went to uni there but Itd be good to Wednesday back in the prem. as long as it's not reading I'm happy.

Archived