Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

It's the hope that will kill them...  ;)

Every time I see Forest's ground on telly, memories are stirred.

Julian Joachim's brilliance against Pompey in the playoff semifinal when we used their ground. (I was there)

Knocky's amazing late winner and him pulling his shirt over his head (I wish I'd been there)

Billy Davies' big screen message to the fans ( glad I wasn't there, I might have died laughing)

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

It's the hop that will kill them...  ;)

Every time I see Forest's ground on telly, memories are stirred.

Julian Joachim's brilliance against Pompey in the playoff semifinal when we used their ground. (I was there)

Knocky's amazing late winner and him pulling his shirt over his head (I wish I'd been there)

Billy Davies' big screen message to the fans ( glad I wasn't there, I might have died laughing)

Joachim's goal reminded me of being on a motorway in a clapped out mini bus and a dude in a flashy Sports car is in the next lane but then he just changes gear and disappears into the horizon. My hamstrings twinge just watching that goal.

I know we've achieved so much more since and the effort was ultimately in vain as we lost to Watford in the play offs but I'd love to see that Forest match on DVD. You couldn't have scripted it better, we'd been up the top of the league but had that bewildering poor run and looked like dropping out until the late season rally, Forest also needed the points, it was Forest, it was last chance saloon, it was on their patch...classic stuff!

And  Billy Davies?  Which garden pond is he sat by nowadays?

Archived