Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nelbert

i still cannot get my head around it champions

Watching the season review now and just beaming, it still doesn't seem real. Mental.

Probably going to watch it tonight for the first time ever. Been holding it off for so long - mainly based on the many bad reviews. :D

After the hazard goal i ran round the room screaming, it's felt like I've ran off the edge of a sky scraper, gone into free fall (as my Leicester city life flashed through my mind amongst the wild celebrations) and then after the kasabian gig landed on my feet and just walked away grinning.

It's easy to get caught up in it all and not really take it in. When I actually think about it I just laugh to myself. Whatever happens nobody will ever take away tge fact that we won the league in my lifetime.

The FA cup would be great next thanks

It started to sink in a little bit last week whilst on holiday. Whenever I've been on holiday in the past and a man trying to sell me Oakleys sunglasses for €20 has asked where I'm from, Leicester has always been given a bemused look. Last week in Gran Canaria a similar scenario occurred and the bemused look was replaced with a massive grin and a congratulations. What a world we live in. Also saw a couple Spanish kids wearing fake Leicester shirts with Mahrez on the back.

First trip to china since we won it. The Geordie stewardess clocked me reading 5000/1 and chatted for a while about it - she was 'made up for us pet'. the Chinese guy on the Great Wall wanted a picture with me (I was wearing a LCFC t shirt) but then he asked my colleague to join on so wasn't for that reason! Working today and all the suppliers know who I support and all avidly watching my video of big wes lifting the trophy. Slaps on back - they love the story. And yet, it elicits a vacant emotion as I still can't get my head around it.

I saw two kids in York today with Leicester shirts on, one with Mahrez and one with Vardy 11 for some strange reason.

11 was the record.

I can't even remember the last time I saw a Leicester shirt in York apart from my own! It was just a sea of United and Leeds shirts growing up.

"LCFC, Premier League Champions" is a hard one to get your head around. But there have been stranger things in football....

Bob Wilson – Anchorman (by Half Man Half Biscuit)

Lord I’ve tried the best I can
I’ve asked everybody in Kazakhstan
But I still don’t understand
Bob Wilson – anchorman

I’ve been to Kent, Gwent and Senegal
I’ve even been to look for Jim Rosenthal
Found him on his knees at the Wailing Wall
Crying: “Bob Wilson – anchorman”

Well I marvel at the things we find beneath the ground
And that man can go faster than the speed of sound
But I still can’t get my head around
Bob Wilson – anchorman

I’m cold and I’m hungry and I’m in Dundalk
I’ve got no bus fare, I’ve gotta walk
It’s raining soup and I’ve got a fork
Where be my camper van?

Well I’d like to meet Stephenson the engineer
And I’d like to meet Faraday and buy him a beer
And I’d love to meet the bloke who had the bright idea of
Bob Wilson – anchorman

Guest CityFan 06

I have watched Bocelli sing Nessun Dorma at Filbert Way many times now, and each time when the ground collectively sings in that moment of the high note corus, hairs really do stand up. Seeing Claudio and Andrea stood together, with all the blue & white flags in the background. Reminds me of what a day it was, a truly historical day in the club's history. 

Archived