Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JayPittardBlueatheart

Red away Kit 2016?

We just won the league, why not push the boat out, yellow shirts, blue shorts, white socks - it's just like watching Brazil !

Personally I'd have just tweaked the black by giving it white sleeves to give it a slightly Germanic touch

We just won the league, why not push the boat out, yellow shirts, blue shorts, white socks - it's just like watching Brazil !

Personally I'd have just tweaked the black by giving it white sleeves to give it a slightly Germanic touch

Yep, I love the black kit.

bored out my skull as no girlfriend and crap weather so thought "what if we had a pink / purple away kit, wouldn't that be something" then spent twenty minutes of my life doing this

HHHH.jpg

also

HHHHH.jpg

christ i need to get out the house

Nice work, like the county outline touch. Really wish we'd brought the second kit back though instead of the red. Always kick myself for not getting it last time it came out. loved it!

Just bought 1 off eBay couldn't resist as it was the last 1 and only £7 more than it would have cost from LCFC direct anyway, tempted to put the Champions League patches on this 1 think they'll look much better than the Premier League 1s can't find out if they are staying the same next season though 

bored out my skull as no girlfriend and crap weather so thought "what if we had a pink / purple away kit, wouldn't that be something" then spent twenty minutes of my life doing this 

HHHH.jpg

also

HHHHH.jpg

christ i need to get out the house

Love the sash kit. Like the idea for the purple one. If it were done in either of these colours it could be interesting

leicester_city_1886-1890.gif   1248380152IndCoopeGreenFront.JPG

Don't mind red but it just doesn't look very good imo.

This.

I don't get the shading on the chest area. What on earth does that add?

The collar is decent, but the only detailing on the kit at all is that dark red thing they've got going on and that looks pretentious and shit.

Just been to stadium , it's shite looking this red looks like a Sunday morning team kit , aweful

And there was NO home jerseys left and they don't think they will make on line Sales till sept or oct as the demand is crazy and they can't keep the shop stocked long enough

This.

I don't get the shading on the chest area. What on earth does that add?

The collar is decent, but the only detailing on the kit at all is that dark red thing they've got going on and that looks pretentious and shit.

And I don't get that collar. lol 

Hey, as long as the players perform well in them, I won't care what it looks like.

Archived