Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JayPittardBlueatheart

Red away Kit 2016?

My point is, we've lost games in red, blue and white. Seems a tad superstitious to blame a colour on team performance.

Historically, however, playing in red has seen us perform worst out of all.

Call it superstitious or not... a red LCFC is a bit cringeworthy. Just like the 2014/2015 one.

It just doesn't compute!

My brain won't accept it, obviously I'm too old skool, but hey ho, the kids are our future and if they like it I'm doomed to live in a true reality of it doesn't matter we won the f'kin league. :/

trying to catch me in a contradiction? try harder. the missus bought me it as a surprise b'day present!

as to kit colour having nothing to do with the owners - how do you know that? who does choose it then?

It has nothing to do with the owners as we have used red many decades before they arrived at the club.

You want red, go support forest, simple. Red and Leicester don't go end of. Sick of hearing about ' nice red shirts'... if you're a true blue then you know it's just not worn

So you're saying we should have a blue away kit?

Archived