Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JayPittardBlueatheart

Red away Kit 2016?

Think it's already been said that the 3rd is black. I would absolutely love it if the 3rd ended up being a light pink like Juves away kits, but kit wise were abit too boring for that.

nrd6.png

HELL YEH

Anyone know if there are silly queues today?

Just come back, loads of shirts in decent sizes available. Seemed pretty well organised. Not overly busy but not empty.

Grabbed a shirt despite intending to just get my little one s home kit, looks much much better in the flesh than it does on the photos.

Due to the popularity of the 2016/17 home kit, the decision has been made to make both the home and away kits available to buy from the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium for the first couple of months on sale, to ensure the Club are able to look after their most local supporter base as a first priority.

How nice. Being a STH since 2002 I'd like to think they'd at least send shirts out.

Got me a red shirt with some little winners badges. Quality of the shirts is pretty shite but didn't get a red one last time and knowing my luck by the time I get a blue one they'll be out of badges!

Red one is okay but the badges as they are in gold look better with the gold piping on the blue shirt.

I also liked the white L/S keepers kit but they only had it in XXL.

Got a red shirt today, one thing I do know from working in the print industry is that it will never fade it's printed using a process called sublimation which basically means the print is in a layer of polyester rather than the logo being printed on top (which could peel off) so really the shirt should last well, and looks smart!

Shame the club aren't shipping though again makes little sense business wise!

Got a red shirt today, one thing I do know from working in the print industry is that it will never fade it's printed using a process called sublimation which basically means the print is in a layer of polyester rather than the logo being printed on top (which could peel off) so really the shirt should last well, and looks smart!

Shame the club aren't shipping though again makes little sense business wise!

Did you get me a shirt??

Got me a red shirt with some little winners badges. Quality of the shirts is pretty shite but didn't get a red one last time and knowing my luck by the time I get a blue one they'll be out of badges!

Red one is okay but the badges as they are in gold look better with the gold piping on the blue shirt.

I also liked the white L/S keepers kit but they only had it in XXL.

Did you get me a shirt???

Obviously not the club. I'm sending them my thoughts.

I presume we just have to make loads of pointless trips in the hope one might be in stock.....

Pre order for season ticket holders would do the job, one per ST holder

Why? I raised you as my son, and you do this??

Yes.

It's a huge betrayal and I'm torn up inside at how I've made you feel.

Let's have some time apart and revisit this issue next week when there's no shirts left.

Stay strong.

Archived