Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JayPittardBlueatheart

Red away Kit 2016?

So for loyal supporters who don't live locally we have to drive a 6 hour round trip to buy the new shirt, or wait till August for online sales. That's great marketing, not!

Don't feel too bad, I live 15 mins from the club shop and can't get a shirt lol can't you try that puma shop on Carnaby?

Just to much red ! needs breaking up with either white or navy shorts imo , Genesis are so sh@t ! Same template as the home kit to how lazy is that!! And we thought we might get a bespoke puma kit this season! lol ..,maybe next season when no one can get hold of these either.

Guest CityFan 06

I don't mind the red. However, if we are having a third away strip, I really do hope it's full white or black. The white in particular I thought was excellent last season.

I don't mind the red. However, if we are having a third away strip, I really do hope it's full white or black. The white in particular I thought was excellent last season.

The white one last season was the best away kit in years in fairness, sold out by the time I got to try and buy one lol

Typical lol

Archived