Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JayPittardBlueatheart

Red away Kit 2016?

Yeah who gives a shit about us season ticket holders who live hundreds of miles away aye

Bet you're gutted mate, you're blatantly not a real fan if you're not a grown man who queued on day one to get your replica shirt with name, number and arm patches on it....

I presume we just have to make loads of pointless trips in the hope one might be in stock.....

Pre order for season ticket holders would do the job, one per ST holder

are you guys not spoilt enough? There's twenty thousand of you and thousands more who are still passionate that don't live in Leicester or have a season ticket, the club (now competing on the world stage) needs to do ****ing better than this.

I now realise you're potentially not a season ticket holder and are saying the locals should have had preorder and now we all get one.

Aha I didn't know if you knew if your "red" looks like our green or something lol

Difficult to describe as the disability (which affects about 7% of men) means I don't know what you'd see. It does affect my ability to distinguish between some colours. I might have problems if we wore the red kit against Villa (not that we will, lol), or against a team in some shades of green. I steer clear of red clothing.

Yes.

It's a huge betrayal and I'm torn up inside at how I've made you feel.

Let's have some time apart and revisit this issue next week when there's no shirts left.

Stay strong.

I have raised you well, i feel proud to be your dad!!

Unfortunately I'm one of the whiny bitches who hates seeing us in red.

Being born in the 90s and starting to follow us in the early 2000s I'm sure our away kits were always white or yellow.

Red just feels wrong, like the enemy.

The white kit from this season is one of, if not the best kit this millennium imo. Will stick with that or get this years new blue strip.

Really wouldn't mind a gold 3rd kit. The gold kit was my favourite in the 03/04 season.

We didn't have a gold kit in the 03/04 season. We had one in the 04/05 which if I remember correctly was reversible.

One of my favourite away shirts is probably our yellow one from the 1999 season.

Was all a bit odd this release wasn't it? All those fancy teaser photos and then launched with one quite poor quality photo of Wes just standing there on his own.

And still nothing else.

Perhaps the emphasis will be on the 3rd/Euro kit this year... here's hoping!

Edit... an extra image direct from Puma

leicaway.jpg

Was all a bit odd this release wasn't it? All those fancy teaser photos and then launched with one quite poor quality photo of Wes just standing there on his own.

And still nothing else.

Perhaps the emphasis will be on the 3rd/Euro kit this year... here's hoping!

Edit... an extra image direct from Puma

leicaway.jpg

Dont mind it too much, only criticism would be that maybe it should have had black shorts? Anyway, might get this one but have the CL badges/printing on it :thumbup:

EDIT: Also whoever butchered the photoshopping of the crest in that picture needs sacking lol

Dont mind it too much, only criticism would be that maybe it should have had black shorts? Anyway, might get this one but have the CL badges/printing on it :thumbup:

EDIT: Also whoever butchered the photoshopping of the crest in that picture needs sacking lol

I was thinking that, from a design perspective... but then I thought why on earth would you need to photoshop a badge onto what is clearly a real photo of the kit in the changing rooms, why would it not already have a badge on? lol

I was thinking that, from a design perspective... but then I thought why on earth would you need to photoshop a badge onto what is clearly a real photo of the kit in the changing rooms, why would it not already have a badge on? lol

My only guess is that it didn't photograph very well, so they probably shopped it to make it stand out more. Almost looks like its made of domed plastic and been stuck on lol

If I had to guess they want to really emphasise that it's sewn on and not printed. Awful, awful photoshop, though

Archived