Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JayPittardBlueatheart

Red away Kit 2016?

Did people in the 70s and 80s get this whiny about other team's home kit being the same colour as our away kit?

No.......I like it that people don't like it because it's forest colours but also think it would look better with black shorts lol

Back in the 60s they couldn't afford away kits - had to play shirtless if there was a colour clash.

... had to play as 'skins' many times as a kid, with shirts/tops as the posts ....!

Still think the red shirt is awesome and will buy another blue home one!!!!

I think it's common place for teams to use their 3rd kit as their "main" away kit in Europe, so I wouldn't imagine we'd see this much in the week next year.

I imagine the 3rd will be white or black

I think it's common place for teams to use their 3rd kit as their "main" away kit in Europe, so I wouldn't imagine we'd see this much in the week next year.

I imagine the 3rd will be white or black

I'm praying it'll be White, this years White one was beautiful!

Guest CityFan 06

I'm praying it'll be White, this years White one was beautiful!

Agree, I too hope it's white again, last season's was class. Wouldn't mind black, again thought that was nice last season. A preferable choice would be the white.

Have a sneaking feeling they might keep that white one you know. We wore it like what, three times? We'll be under contract from gen/puma to wear each shirt a certain number of times, so I could easily see them letting us keep that to fulfill the obligation to wear it more.

I am clutching at straws, it'll probably end up pink with a picture of Bocelli's face on it.

Guest CityFan 06

Have a sneaking feeling they might keep that white one you know. We wore it like what, three times? We'll be under contract from gen/puma to wear each shirt a certain number of times, so I could easily see them letting us keep that to fulfill the obligation to wear it more.

I am clutching at straws, it'll probably end up pink with a picture of Bocelli's face on it.

You might be right to be fair, it's a valid point. Did love the white kit last season, especially as it's our second traditional colour.

I think and hope the third kit will be white.

The gold kit last time didn't sell well apparently, whereas this season's white kit did rather better. Largely due to the fact it was beautiful.

not at all, how many times did we wear gold 2014/15? - less than the white this season definitely.

we will release a new 3rd kit because it will sell

People actually got paid to design the awful cuts and spread-collars of these shirts, haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone know if there are silly queues today?

I hope not, lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

not at all, how many times did we wear gold 2014/15? - less than the white this season definitely.

we will release a new 3rd kit because it will sell

Yeah fair play, like I said. Clutching at straws

Anyone know if there are silly queues today?

No it's fine today.

Just been down and was in and out in about 20 mins - longer queue if you wanted printing though.

Vardy look a like and coach full of monks was at the ground - think they have all left now though lol

not too fussed with red shirt tbh

Nothing particularly stunning but at least it's not trash. I feel as if both shirts have no real special design/thought which becomes the disappointment rather than the colour or simple design.

Would be nice if we have a 3rd kit more designed for champions league but can't see that happening

Archived