Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy Euro 2016 Thread

Tomorrow would be the perfect game for him.

Adrenaline-filled, fast-paced game and probably be plenty of shots.

Shame it's a crap kick-off time, though.

Not be Woys logic. Apparently rumour is he will be sticking with Kane, Sterling and Lallana. His management skills really pi*s me off, I hope he falls flat on his face if Bardy is once again not involved, and I'm English!!

Think England will be thrown out of the competition after last night's sad events!

..absolute Morons!!

Don't think they will be thrown out. Not unless such behaviour is repeated in the stadium.

UEFA has no jurisdiction over the conduct of private individuals in a public place. Otherwise, we could put on Wales or Slovakia shirts, jump on the Eurostar, start trouble in Lille and get Wales or Slovakia thrown out.

I suppose there might be an exception: if the French courts find English fans guilty of street hooliganism, those fans have a criminal record for hooliganism and they bought their tickets via the FA. Unlikely that would be discovered immediately.  

Think England will be thrown out of the competition after last night's sad events!

..absolute Morons!!

I hope we're not thrown out, as it gives hodgson the perfect excuse to keep his job. Quicker he goes the better.

..absolute Morons!!

with all due respect, you're a fool if you think that. The logistical headache of pulling one team out, let alone two, means they won't.

I knew this would happen.

That's why I posted about a month back that if I was Vardy I would've just said no. If I'd have scored 20+ goals in the top flight and then been played out of position in friendlies then nah I'd have just gone on holiday.

Kane taking the corners was crazy, Rooney surely.

Had to be Vardy and Kane up front, he has kept the same line up as Russia where it didn't pay dividends, it didn't because Russia are shite.

Woy has truly highlighted his insecurities, if he changed things I am convinced the tw#t would believe it was due to outside pressure.

Really hope we win but.......... Hodgson.

Honestly, why is everyone surprised? He was always going to pick his 'big names' from the so called bigger teams, its how the England setup works. Always has, always will and until that changes, we will continue being left behind. I don't really care for international football, so don't care if we win, lose or draw and I'm quite happy for Vardy not to play to keep him injury free.

Only that idiot hodgson could pick this side. It's crying out for two wingers to give some space. Stirling is hopeless, wouldn't get in Leicester's side over Albrighton, or Newcastle's over Townsend. Kane is dreadful, a passenger, the last two matches have shown if he can't shoot he's a nothing player. Will hodgson take him off? No chance. As much as I want England to win, I actually laughed when Wales scored. Hart being beaten from 40 yards? What was he doing?  Wooney, another past it player who should never be there. Corners were terrible. £250,000 a week? England captain? What a joke!

lol England are ****ing awful, get Ali and sterling off for starts.

Can't agree there. England have been rubbish but for me Ali looks like the one player who could open the game up. Certainly the best England Midfielder in the first half.

Come on Roy 4-4-2 you know it makes sense.

This is painful watching, terrible effort from hart on the bale free kick, not clinical, lack of composure i.e too much fackin sterling.

Hodgson is an ostrich

If only we had a player that with pace that stretches defences and has scored more goals in the area than anyone else in top flight football this year....

Archived