Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy Euro 2016 Thread

Now, put Sterling at the back of the benches.

I like Ali, but hes running into walls, he could be losing his confidence on the ball,

hes finding it difficult to make descisions.

Give him a break, Wilshere could be the guy to move in.

Kane, Ali, looking drained.Dier good defensively, but again looking tired of thought

when going forward.

Lallana looked better today, Rooney must have found his future role for England.

Rose, Walker both have had 2 good games.That said they both must push that line

and cross earlier or see their teammates quicker.

Roy, has mentioned should rest Ali, if we progress, we will need him fit in mind, spreading

those neat balls more clinically. Ali, Lallana, Wilshere could now be chasing either 1 or 2

positions, according to how England want to set up..

Vardy might start, and if he does, we still need a focused Kane, because Harry can do a

Vardy has a sub.It is really becoming like Rugby , a squad, or at least a 14man effort.

Guest Foxin_mad

It wasn't Wilshere he was stood at the back with his poncy hairstyle. You cant see but I suspect it was Milner or Forster?!

It wasn't Wilshere he was stood at the back with his poncy hairstyle. You cant see but I suspect it was Milner or Forster?!

Reckon it might have been Stones? He gets on really well with the Northern players.

Thought Vardy was rubbish - not necessarily his fault, the way England play doesn't suit his style and nor will Arsenal.

I wasn't particularly happy for him as he could be an Arsenal player in a couple of weeks and if that happens he can go jump. If he stays, I'll do a delayed mini-fist pump.

Thought Vardy was rubbish - not necessarily his fault, the way England play doesn't suit his style and nor will Arsenal.

I wasn't particularly happy for him as he could be an Arsenal player in a couple of weeks and if that happens he can go jump. If he stays, I'll do a delayed mini-fist pump.

He seemed far more effective than anyone else that was up front.

Yer he was so rubbish that he scored a goal and got an assist (not direct but was a big part in the touches to create it). Thats without mentioning the fact that he and Sturridge added much needed pace and grit to that front line.

Archived