Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy Euro 2016 Thread

I think you'll find Vardy can only be effective running into space behind defenders with a high line... Or hadn't you heard?

yeah I' ve heard a lot of myths about his game and sadly a lot don't factor in reading the game and vardy does it so well.

Woy didn't look very happy when Vardy scored but was out his seat doing a jig when Sturridge scored. Also Neville doesn't look very impressed when Vardy scored either.

I get a feeling he's not very highly rated by the England management team.

To be fair, the management probably didn't look extactic since they could have been worried about the offside claim. Anyway, they brought him on, and he scored and set one up, so he's forcing him way in.

The guardian's rating were hilarious. Although he was fairly anonymous, he did score and assist, yet they gave both Kante and Vardy the same rating. Beeb was sensible at least.

To be fair, the management probably didn't look extactic since they could have been worried about the offside claim. Anyway, they brought him on, and he scored and set one up, so he's forcing him way in.

The guardian's rating were hilarious. Although he was fairly anonymous, he did score and assist, yet they gave both Kante and Vardy the same rating. Beeb was sensible at least.

Thought Alli got the assist?

If Vardy gets stuck in games like that throughout the season with no balls in behind and full backs holding on too long leaving him the with tap ins..........think he'll still score plenty but won't get much if any time to play with the freedom he has at Leicester

Still think Kane will get the nod next match. Vardy's goal should have had Roy jumping like he was on Sturridge's winner.

Thought Alli got the assist?

Eh, maybe. I think he was part of it at least.

If Roy doesn't start Vardy, and sticks with Kane, it will be a mixture of hilarious and depressing. I think I'll just look at the team selection before the whistle and decide if I'm going to watch the full game or just half.

Not a typical Vardy effort but still a goal. He had a hand in the winner also. England are trying to play total football but are far too slow in doing it.

They have to go with the 3 Subs and go a bit more direct, using the pace of the Vardy and Rashford along with the poaching of Sturridge.

England looked so much better 2nd half and I felt with Vardy actually playing and not Sterling I could actually support them more. Was impressed with Rashford as well. Hopefully this will be the team for the rest of the tourney:

Hart

Walker

Smalling

Cahill

Rose

Alli

Dier

Rooney

Rashford

Vardy

Sturridge

Just watched highlights...

Mentioned in when game was on but watching Woys reactions after Vardys goal is disgusting! Can he make it anymore obvious he doesn't want him!? He was more animated for a smalling header gone wide.

I really want to see England do well, just so hard with this twat in charge.

Would love to see Vardy play in the Slovakia game but can't see it. Think Sturridge will start in place of Sterling but Vardy will be on bench. Kane is coming way to deep, is too selfish and generally looks tired to me.

Calm down people the strong rumours coming out are that Vardy turned up to training yesterday as an Owl saying stuff like "Oh Raheem you marvellous man" and "Harry, take a lofty corner so you can run in and head it in the top corner".

So quick to judge you lot without knowing the facts.

Roy has a real problem..He finds it impossible to even mention him.

He has a problem all right! Not a clue what he's doing tactics wise, picking the wrong players or playing them in the wrong positions, his love of spuds, his support of totally inept performances from his favourites, and his total ignorance of a proper balanced team.

As for Vardy, it's quite obvious he doesn't like him, it's almost blatant. After saving his £5M a year job you'd think he'd be kissing his boots.

Archived