Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Islam Slimani

5 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

Downside of signing Slimani would be that come January and the AFCON, we would potentially be down:

Slimani

Mahrez

Amartey

Schlupp

Musa.

Firstly Musa isn't going to AFCON.

It's a month out at January. Whilst it's not great, we won't have Champions League games to contend with. So in theory should cope now we've added more strength in depth. Also who's to say that should they all come through the tournament unscathed that they come back on form or in better shape?

I have wanted to see this fella in a city shirt for the past four seasons - gonna be gutted when he signs for Spurs or Everton!

Come on LCFC make a bid - don't do it for me, do it for Mahrez - do it for Algeria.

15 minutes ago, les-tah said:

I didnt realise Musa was going to the AFCON.. We need another striker if true.

You joke - he's not playing in AFCON, he's going to watch - He signed an Igbolian contract meaning to "take the things of the world easy" which mean a 4-6 week break depending or not if he goes missing after the tournament ends.

Typical FT these days.

Someone says something moderately funny and the rest of you clowns repeat it to death one after another in the same thread.

No, Musa won't be going to the AFCON. Get over it :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Typical FT these days.

Someone says something moderately funny and the rest of you clowns repeat it to death one after another in the same thread.

No, Musa won't be going to the AFCON. Get over it :thumbup:

Sorry Dad.

Archived