Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

14 hours ago, FUT1234 said:

I packed tots lukaku and have potm son so ive put him cm so prib wasting him abit but hes good in midfield string can pass also finish when he gets tge chsnce. 

I came up against his 90 rated card playing cam in this qualifying tournament and he absolutely abused me, genuinely loving his tots card though

14 hours ago, FUT1234 said:

I packed tots lukaku and have potm son so ive put him cm so prib wasting him abit but hes good in midfield string can pass also finish when he gets tge chsnce. 

Came up against his 90 rated card playing cam in the qualifying tournament and he absolutely wrecked me, absolutely loving his tots card though and Eriksens tots card is 1 of the best cards I've used this year he's simply unreal 

Just got to the final, 0-0 going into injury time and I get a last second penalty which Alli calmly tucks away.

I get a message from the chap, 'you absolute ****ing ****' :unsure: (I didn't realise he knew me :ph34r:).

So I responded thanking him for POTS Sigurdsson and lots of kisses. He blocked me :trumpet::trumpet:.

Then to make my night even better, I did the Watford part of the Harry Kane SBC. I packed Courtois (who I was going to buy, so he's slid into my team) and Ruffier who netted me another 8.5k!

Decent night lol 

just an update on this. I just did my first season in div 5 and won the title. i lost 1 game and that was just after i put on the post above. after that is was 4 draws to seal safety then 3 wins for the title. 

could be due to the fact i am on after midnight on a weekday granted that i haven't came across any amazing teams but i would say that it is either a thing or it is purely in your own head and builds your confidence. I went in 2-0 down to a team with butland in goal and that SOB purple Son (is it player of the month? i can't remember)  i came out 2nd half making no changes but going a bit more forward and won the game 3-2 and nearly smashed him Son into 2 pieces every time he had the ball. 

does it affect the game mechanic/momentum/is there scripting involved? inconclusive to say really. I must say some games i really rode my luck but that could be down to confidence, it could be down to an increase in my own playing ability, it could be the level of opponent there is no way of knowing. i got a 2-2 draw with a team who had 23 shots to my 8 and he had a TOTS costa pretty much peppering my goal. I just won the title and in the last minute their Son missed an open net and vardy missed a sitter. I can see why some people would claim scripting but again there are way too many variables to spot it as mentioned above. To say its a "myth" however would mean there is proof it is not true but there is no proof that it is true or not true really so its more of a "legend."

@Finnegan i would love to play you at it. Even if you took me to school and whooped me 8-0 i would then at least know "right, im at this level, im not at WL level yet" or going "ok we are onto something here...may be able to push for it late on in the games life and take it into 18 when the whole game mechanic will change again and at least now i know about SBC's (stupid on my part admittedly for not looking and just going "how the hell did that guy get that purple player out of a pack!?") you can get a half decent team pretty quick and find your level faster. 

I mostly play against the AI, but I've been testing the bronze thing.

Always been weird vs the AI anyway. I have a good team, but I can struggle vs a 2 star club, yet I can crush the team of the week on the same difficulty. 

Of course, the TOTW has low chemistry.

Basically, I haven't learned anything yet lol

TOTS Lallana moved to CAM has been great.

Finally got the IF Vardy to replace my regular Vardy card.

3 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

just an update on this. I just did my first season in div 5 and won the title. i lost 1 game and that was just after i put on the post above. after that is was 4 draws to seal safety then 3 wins for the title. 

could be due to the fact i am on after midnight on a weekday granted that i haven't came across any amazing teams but i would say that it is either a thing or it is purely in your own head and builds your confidence. I went in 2-0 down to a team with butland in goal and that SOB purple Son (is it player of the month? i can't remember)  i came out 2nd half making no changes but going a bit more forward and won the game 3-2 and nearly smashed him Son into 2 pieces every time he had the ball. 

does it affect the game mechanic/momentum/is there scripting involved? inconclusive to say really. I must say some games i really rode my luck but that could be down to confidence, it could be down to an increase in my own playing ability, it could be the level of opponent there is no way of knowing. i got a 2-2 draw with a team who had 23 shots to my 8 and he had a TOTS costa pretty much peppering my goal. I just won the title and in the last minute their Son missed an open net and vardy missed a sitter. I can see why some people would claim scripting but again there are way too many variables to spot it as mentioned above. To say its a "myth" however would mean there is proof it is not true but there is no proof that it is true or not true really so its more of a "legend."

@Finnegan i would love to play you at it. Even if you took me to school and whooped me 8-0 i would then at least know "right, im at this level, im not at WL level yet" or going "ok we are onto something here...may be able to push for it late on in the games life and take it into 18 when the whole game mechanic will change again and at least now i know about SBC's (stupid on my part admittedly for not looking and just going "how the hell did that guy get that purple player out of a pack!?") you can get a half decent team pretty quick and find your level faster. 

If you're on Xbox il give you a game.

@ramboacdc

I promise you, it's not bronze benching, you're just on a good run of form.

It will help that you got relegated. You lost a bunch of games so your elo swings and you get matched up against some worse players.

You'll probably ride it up to div 3/4 and it'll swing back again.

If you're on xbone I'll be happy to play you.

How can I improve my team, PL team, playing 4-3-2-1.

Courtois

Walker

Kompany (Untradeable)

David Luiz

Rose

PoTM Alli (Untradeable)

Yaya Toure

Kante

ToTS Sigurdsson

Kane

Vardy

I'm currently sat on about 85k coins plus I've got my gold 3 rewards due tomorrow (So say another 45k coins).

39 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Elo is a joke anyway, absolutely no need for it, WL should be completely random just like every other mode as long as you're in the same division etc.

If they made more divisions so that they could properly reflect a more specific level of ability then yeah, probably agree with that.

1 hour ago, Ross-Kemp said:

How can I improve my team, PL team, playing 4-3-2-1.

Courtois

Walker

Kompany (Untradeable)

David Luiz

Rose

PoTM Alli (Untradeable)

Yaya Toure

Kante

ToTS Sigurdsson

Kane

Vardy

I'm currently sat on about 85k coins plus I've got my gold 3 rewards due tomorrow (So say another 45k coins).

Scrap rose/kompany/Yaya replace with chiellini/sandro/Marchisio. 

Huge upgrades in all 3 positions with little outlay. And should still hit full chem. 

So I got to the final in qualification, new qualifying day starts so I have to start from Ro16 again, pissed me off to say the least. So I come out straight from the off and go all guns blazing up 2-0 in 10 minutes guy quits, happened all the way to the final. 

The final I play against the best side I've ever come up against. All tots and legends, won 2-0. Get the **** in! Will post photos in a second 

My team for this weekend, hoping to get back into the top 100 in the world.

Start with Hamza Choudhury in CM for chem reasons and then sub him off for Alonso in the first minute.

fut.jpg

Anybody used TOTS Kane?

Thinking about getting him.

Does anyone know what TOTS is out Friday yet? Hoping it's Bundesliga because I've got untradeable Dembele OTW and I'd like to either use TOTS Modeste or the Champions Leaugue Aubameyang to link with him.

32 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Anybody used TOTS Kane?

Thinking about getting him.

Does anyone know what TOTS is out Friday yet? Hoping it's Bundesliga because I've got untradeable Dembele OTW and I'd like to either use TOTS Modeste or the Champions Leaugue Aubameyang to link with him.

Most people assuming it's bundes.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I'm assuming it is because the voting for it closed the other day.

Think people are just making their assumptions based on last year's schedule which has been consistent so far.

Archived