Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes161

Jamie Vardy agrees new four year contract at Leicester City.

I agree with Babylon.

Potentially this is bigger than just the player re-signing. It sends out a message to other clubs and players that we will not be broken up easily.

I agree with Babylon.

Potentially this is bigger than just the player re-signing. It sends out a message to other clubs and players that we will not be broken up easily.

Twice in one day?! :D

When it's officially confirmed I reckon everyone that dished out unnecessary abuse should get a 2 month ban from posting.

More than that considering they call themselves fans.

All we need now is Kante and Mahrez to commit. Getting them 3 alone to all sign new deals would be the signings of the season for us. Puts out a big statement to all the other clubs.

I worry about Kante leaving. Not only will it be our biggest loss but I can actually see it happening.

I worry about Kante leaving. Not only will it be our biggest loss but I can actually see it happening.

We had that debate when Cambiasso left. Who knows, this Mendy could possibly have the same affect as when Kante stepped foot on the scene.

You would of thought though that after helping us do the impossible, he would atleast want to stay for one more year to play Champions League football with City rather then jumping ship so soon. He's always going to be a wanted man so he could even move on after next season.

He's brilliant, but it might not be as bad as we think... think back to the run end of last season and the start of this season without him.

1 loss in 14 games without him from  21st March 2015 and 29th August 2016.

He's brilliant, but it might not be as bad as we think... think back to the run end of last season and the start of this season without him.

I can't argue with statistics of course, but I've never seen a player like Kante. He just makes it all tick. I'd be gutted if he left.

Caen did better this season without him then they did when Kante was there. So as much it may be a big loss, I think we'll survive and could be even stronger if he goes. All depends on who we get in and how we play next season. Anyway well done Jamie

Congratulations....good news day! I think it's the right decision from JV's perspective as well....He has nothing to gain by going to Arsenal, at least for next season and a four year deal is superb especially at significantly higher wages I would imagine. As others have said it also sends out a strong statement of intent by the club. I hope you can do the same with Kante and Mahrez.....unbelieveable times to be a Leicester City fan, hats off.

When it's officially confirmed I reckon everyone that dished out unnecessary abuse should get a 2 month ban from posting.

Right...so had he joined arsenal the abuse would be all right...ok then.

Buzzing he is staying! Welcome back Jamie lol

Obviously there is money involved but glad to see he clearly cares about the club and his career.

Called it all along he would be staying though (wish put bet on) was always going to be about new contract - days after we announce offering Kasper £100k a week Arsenal are willing to pay Vardy £120k a week.

Rumours he only has a £10m release clause this time lol

Archived