Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes161

Jamie Vardy agrees new four year contract at Leicester City.

Great news for team morale that he's staying.

That being sad its still a shame that he took the club on such a ride for a new deal when in all honesty maybe if he waited just a little longer he would have gotten what we wanted without all this publicity.

She can piss off.

For the record, I've never tweeted her or slagged her off here but she can do one with her holier than thou mentality.

I've never slagged her off either. Quite the opposite. I'm pleased she's launched a new underwear range and is trying to make something of her own assets and abilities.

I've read some cynical comments about her but it seems to me she's a positive person whose having a go. Good luck to her in every way. I'm delighted at Vardy's decision and, if he's played the situation to his own advantage I don't see anything wrong with that.

Maybe Kante and Mahrez will stay on board too - and help make us a force in the Champions League. So long as we don't ever replace Ranieri with Hodgson I'm entirely optimistic about our club's future.    

Well done Jamie, you saw the light!

I never thought he'd go anyway, I laughed at the link at first, then became a little bit concerned and worried but came out the other side again with my original thoughts.

It just didn't add up, barr money why would he want to leave?! I just didn't understand it.

What I will say is whoever agreed the release clause, possibly Rudkin, got lucky, thank **** he's decided to stay.

The social media out here in Thailand is very positive about Vardy staying, although there are a few comments about how he (or his agent) have used the Arsenal offer to get an improved contract here!

The social media out here in Thailand is very positive about Vardy staying, although there are a few comments about how he (or his agent) have used the Arsenal offer to get an improved contract here!

So what? Your in a job and someone else offers you a job with better pay... You want to stay in your old job but you like the financial package the new one offers you.

You goto your current employer and lay your cards in the table he don't want to loose you and offers you more money to stay. What do you do? You take the money!

Vardys situation is no different.

I don't blame her for having a go back.

I just don't think she should bother mate.

If complete ass wipes want to publically humiliate her on some social website, it's almost telling these gimps that they've had the desired effect, should she have a go back.

Ignore em is what I say,.

So what? Your in a job and someone else offers you a job with better pay... You want to stay in your old job but you like the financial package the new one offers you.

You goto your current employer and lay your cards in the table he don't want to loose you and offers you more money to stay. What do you do? You take the money!

Vardys situation is no different.

Agree.....I was only reporting what Thai social media are saying!

Archived