Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

MUSA SIGNS

For what its worth I don't think he looks so much older than 23 that I'd dispute it. He's pretty fresh of face, no lines and that.

Serious amount of pace in our side. Very pleased we have got 4 signings done already, all of which seem thought-through and all fit the profile of our squad and strategy. Well done to Ranieri, Walsh, the owners and all our staff.

We may not be able to win the title again but I am very excited and pleased at the place our club is in at the moment. Whilst admitting you can never rule disaster out as a possibility with LCFC, I will go into this season with no fears of relegation whatsoever and feel we are in a good place for a top-half finish and can challenge for a trophy again this season.

Guest CityFan 06

Welcome Musa. Great to have another top attacker on board. A very good signing from what I've seen & heard.

A brilliant addition! He appears to have all the attacking attributes that made our forward line so successful last season. A strong show of positive intent from the club in signing Nampalys Mendy and Ahmed Musa in the same week too. Love the fact that we've basically added a new spine of the team before pre-season really kicks off, to give them time to gel and bed in. 

Welcome Musa  :scarf:

Guest CityFan 06

Been really eager to know if Musa plays a primary striker or as a primary winger. And if so, where do we think he will fit into our side? 

Welcome to LCFC, Ahmed Musa!!!

Excited about this signing. I don't think he will be on the same level as Mahrez or Vardy, but I think he will be close. For most games I think he will be a winger cutting in, but will also play both Okazaki and Vardy's role at times. I think this is why he's been our number 1 target for a while. A quality player than can both add to the first team but also provide cover for numerous positions for when our other top guns get injured or need a rest. Away to Man United at the back end last season showed why we need a fast-paced Vardy back-up.

We are already the best team in Europe on the counter, and I feel we just added another dimension to our capability in that department. If we keep Kante we can have another great season!

Also getting one of those white shirts. Mint!

Ade got 10 goals in his first season. Which would be seen as a decent return now oddly.

No he didn't!  

Why does this crap always come out when his name is mentioned?

He got 11 goals in his whole 58 game Leicester City career.

No he didn't!

Why does this crap always come out when his name is mentioned?

He got 11 goals in his whole 58 game Leicester City career.

Just read this about Musa on the OS

"The frontman’s strike rate on the international stage has also been productive for Nigeria, with 11 goals in 58 games"

Archived