Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

MUSA SIGNS

Musa scored twice against Argentina at the world cup.

Musa was made captain of Nigeria at age 22.  Shows his leadership qualities much like Austrian captain (Fuchs), Jamacian captain (Wes Morgan), and probably soon to be Danish captain (Schmeichel), Morocaan Captain (Mahrez) and Japanese captain (Okazaki).  It seems like Leicester has a policy of looking for leadership.

Equally telling is he unselfishly gave up the captaincy to let 29 year old man, Jon Obi Mikel have his last go at it.  That shows that he is unselfish and willing to defer in the interest of the team and to the main goal scorer, Vardy.

Morocaan Captain (Mahrez)

There's just two things wrong with this particular sentence.

Other than that, agree with what your saying about leadership. I'm sure that's why we were able to keep our nerve when Spurs couldn't. We've got some fantastic leaders in the side.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

good thing for LCFC Nigeria didn't qualify for AFCON so he will be here in january , don't know if he'll play in the Olympics though which could disrupt his pre-season since the club already refused to let Mahrez play in the same tournament  may be they will  do the same with Musa 

Well...err... it seems I ...um... stand corrected.  (although it was actually nine league plus one v villa fa cup according to your link.) but point taken.

Nay problem @@murphy, I was bloody amazed the first time I realised what he'd got. I'd imagine the biggest issue wasn't what he scored, but what he missed. 10 might seem an ok return now, but  if you're missing 5 clear cut chances a game, it's a poor return.

Hi Leicester fans, I am a Nigerian football fan. I will repeat what I have said about Musa before:

THE GOOD:

1) Lightning pace. He is one of the fastest players in world football today. He is probably faster than even Jamie Vardy.

2) Good dribbler and excellent close control. He is most dangerous if he is given space to run with the ball. Think Mahrez with 2 yards extra pace.

3) Nigeria (once again!) failed to qualify for the AFCON. This means he will not disappear for a month in January (and we will not be subjected to the usual spectacle of EPL managers whining about their shock and surprise that an African footballer has been called up to play for his country in a tournament which takes place every 2 years and which has been in the football calendar since before colour TV was invented).

THE BAD:

1) His final ball/crossing can be poor at times.

2) He can blow"hot and cold". He is just as likely to put a 30 yard screamer into the top corner, as he is to put it into row Z.

Hi Leicester fans, I am a Nigerian football fan. I will repeat what I have said about Musa before:

THE GOOD:

1) Lightning pace. He is one of the fastest players in world football today. He is probably faster than even Jamie Vardy.

2) Good dribbler and excellent close control. He is most dangerous if he is given space to run with the ball. Think Mahrez with 2 yards extra pace.

3) Nigeria (once again!) failed to qualify for the AFCON. This means he will not disappear for a month in January (and we will not be subjected to the usual spectacle of EPL managers whining about their shock and surprise that an African footballer has been called up to play for his country in a tournament which takes place every 2 years and which has been in the football calendar since before colour TV was invented).

THE BAD:

1) His final ball/crossing can be poor at times.

2) He can blow"hot and cold". He is just as likely to put a 30 yard screamer into the top corner, as he is to put it into row Z.

Do you think his good value for the monies paid?

• 2 weeks later...
On July 12, 2016 at 14:10, HankMarvin said:

Do you think his good value for the monies paid?

Absolutely. Given today's mad transfer prices - he is very good value for money. Even better he is a humble, down to earth lad. He will not come into the Leicester dressing room with a "Big Time Charlie" attitude. 

Of course, if/when Nigeria ever get their act together and qualify for the AFCON again, he will start disappearing from the Leicester team for 1 month every 2 years.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CityFan 06

Looks like a top signing based on tonight's display. The pace and finishing - superb. I look forward to watching him play for us more...

Archived