Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

MUSA SIGNS

Great news, so will he play in a front two with vardy or will Claudio use his pace on the wings or play him just behind vards,gives us Evan more options now and pace all around the front four or five

What the hell are the comms team doing by the way?

I usually think people are too quick to jump all over them for taking too long to put announcements out but the BBC published photos from the shirt-holding 90 minutes ago, and a dozen different outlets and counting have reported it as a done deal.

What possible reason could they have for not doing it?

What the hell are the comms team doing by the way?

I usually think people are too quick to jump all over them for taking too long to put announcements out but the BBC published photos from the shirt-holding 90 minutes ago, and a dozen different outlets and counting have reported it as a done deal.

What possible reason could they have for not doing it?

Busy sending out pre made posts of the kit obvs ;) 

(Sorry i'm just bitter, would love the chance to run that department properly!... also it could well be people above that stop them from doing their job better)

bb3c7efa97c341ffc0f2d4b26f6f29e3.jpg

Ripped white jeans, a sovereign the size of a toddler's head and red shoes...... this boy is clearly next level FLAIR.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hope he didn't pay for those jeans,shocking!

Archived