Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

MUSA SIGNS

No he didn't!

Why does this crap always come out when his name is mentioned?

He got 11 goals in his whole 58 game Leicester City career.

Eh...? He got 10 goals in 37 appearances in his first season at City.

2000/01

Then 2 I think in his following season.

So Babs was correct.

A brilliant addition! He appears to have all the attacking attributes that made our forward line so successful last season. A strong show of positive intent from the club in signing Nampalys Mendy and Ahmed Musa in the same week too. Love the fact that we've basically added a new spine of the team before pre-season really kicks off, to give them time to gel and bed in. 

Welcome Musa  :scarf:

I actually think he will be competition for Albrighton rather than Shinji.  Think he will be first choice Left Wing.

CSKA Moscow have, "with a heavy heart", bid farewell to striker Ahmed Musa after the 52-year-old's move to Leicester City was confirmed.

Nigerian forward Musa will become City's record signing after a successful four-and-a-half years in the Russian capital, in which he won the league title three times and scored 54 goals.

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/leicester-city-transfer-news-cska-moscow-wish-ahmed-musa-success-after-transfer-is-confirmed/story-29491907-detail/story.html#ixzz4DrJFHPvR

Follow us: @@leicester_Merc on Twitter | leicestermercury on Facebook

CSKA Moscow have, "with a heavy heart", bid farewell to striker Ahmed Musa after the 52-year-old's move to Leicester City was confirmed.

Nigerian forward Musa will become City's record signing after a successful four-and-a-half years in the Russian capital, in which he won the league title three times and scored 54 goals.

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/leicester-city-transfer-news-cska-moscow-wish-ahmed-musa-success-after-transfer-is-confirmed/story-29491907-detail/story.html#ixzz4DrJFHPvR

52?

Thats a lot of money for a 52 year old, would have rather bought someone younger 

Why does it? Because of the colour of his skin ? Amazing how ignorant and raciest people are in this day and age , didn't mean to rep that aswell

Why does it? Because of the colour of his skin ? Amazing how ignorant and raciest people are in this day and age , didn't mean to rep that aswell

No, I think you're the raciest. :wub:

lol

He's nearer 2 foot 6!

Yeah I thought that he was smaller..then someone said 'have you seen how the big the new guy is, looks huge'. Didn't believe him so checked on Wikipedia (as you do), says 6 foot 2.

But he obviously ain't that big, been had ain't I by Wikipedia.

I would say it's fairly clear we are going 4-3-3 and ditching 4-4-2. We need to be more dominant and this will help.

Musa left wing, Vardy through the middle and Mahrez on the right. Gray, Schlupp as your backups with Shinji and Ulloa in reserve. Maybe one more attacker just in case and we've got enough.

Albrighton will be the odd man out I'm afraid unless he's seen as a right back from now on.

I would say it's fairly clear we are going 4-3-3 and ditching 4-4-2. We need to be more dominant and this will help.

Musa left wing, Vardy through the middle and Mahrez on the right. Gray, Schlupp as your backups with Shinji and Ulloa in reserve. Maybe one more attacker just in case and we've got enough.

Albrighton will be the odd man out I'm afraid unless he's seen as a right back from now on.

I can actually see us starting 442 against Hull. Same lineup as last season.

If things start going south we will mix it up. The new lads last season (Amartey, Inler, Gray, Benny) had to wait for their chance, the new lads this season will too IMO.

Claudio will keep faith with the team that won us the title and experiment in the Capital One cup.

Guest CityFan 06

Great post Tuna. Looks highly possible this could be the case in terms of the formation and personnel. I was intrigued to see how we'd set up but this makes it clearer. I still think we need another striker though - an out and out striker.

Do we have enough creativity in the middle of the pitch?

Other than DD I'm worried where the killer passes are coming from with our wide players further up the pitch. We've seen Mendy ping balls out wide, but he's not a creator and neither is Kante.

In reserve you have Amartey, King, Inler, James, again none of whom are creative players really.

Anything happens to DD and I'd be worried about the middle of the park lacking that spark.

Do we have enough creativity in the middle of the pitch?

Other than DD I'm worried where the killer passes are coming from with our wide players further up the pitch. We've seen Mendy ping balls out wide, but he's not a creator and neither is Kante.

In reserve you have Amartey, King, Inler, James, again none of whom are creative players really.

Anything happens to DD and I'd be worried about the middle of the park lacking that spark.

Not sure that matters too much. Most of our 'creativity' (apart from some exquisite through balls by Danny..granted) has come from how we play. Ie breaking quickly, giving it to Riyad or to Alrbrighton to deliver the final ball. When he's played, this final ball has sometimes come from Schlupp too, if he's got forward.

If Drinkwater don't play, I guess Kante and the other fella will play the same way. Look to burst forward, then give it to the attacking players quickly.

We don't really play with a midfield 'playmaker' type role. Mahrez really plays this role, further forward.

Archived