Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

LCFC U21 / Development Squad 2016/17

7 minutes ago, onekeithweller said:

One more goal and we'd have a better g/d than Spurs and they'd have to win their last game at Old Trafford.

We're about to go above Utd and Spurs and given that they play each other, one of them will be unable to overtake us. Plus Southampton and Derby would also both have to win so I'd say we're safe.

So to be relegated, Derby and Southampton have to win? And Spurs win or draw.

Tomorrow: Southampton play 2nd place Man City. Derby play Chelsea. They both would need to win for us to not yet be safe.

Then Man United (almost certainly need 2 points based on 'goals for' - to not fall below us) play Arsenal and then Spurs (who just need 1 point).

If Utd Spurs was a draw and Derby (H to Chelsea) and Southampton (A to Man City) won, we'd go down on GD looking at the table.

United would also need a draw or win against Arsenal. With a loss (by 1 goal), we would be ahead on 'goals for'.

I'm excited about our youth team now.

We have a full midfield with Lawrence, Barnes, Hamza and Gray.

I hope Gordon turns out well. We really need a youth team striker. Not sure sure happened to our own home grown talent.

Six, with Chilwell, players who could get into the first team would be incredible.

7 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

That ming seems a right nasty fvcker 

That kick to the stomach on 27 seconds has caused a social media meltdown A few of the Spurs fans on Twitter are saying there was minimal contact and Gordon was play acting. I wouldn't call that play acting, I wouldn't call that acting of any kind, really, I wouldn't.... 

Archived