Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

2018 Russia World Cup Qualifying

Just now, Finnegan said:

No danger there. Tonight effectively rules us out.

If we don't win tonight we've more or less got to win every game to get anywhere near and that's hoping everyone else drops points all over.

Plus our hardest remaining game js next and there's no Bale.

Only silver lining is that Taylor's suspension might force Coleman to actually put another attacker on.

Chris Coleman is too tanned to be Welsh do you agree

2 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Chris Coleman is too tanned to be Welsh do you agree

I for one was surprised when I went to Wales that many of them look like John Hartson and hardly any of  them look like Coleman.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

There's a reason the television aren't showing replays. Aren't you supposed to be a mod? Get ****ing rid.

You what? If you want to watch it press play, if you don't scroll past. This isn't a censorship people can watch what they want. The thumbnail doesn't show any bad injury. Or is it cos it's Wales so you're offended? :rolleyes:

Just now, DB11 said:

You what? If you want to watch it press play, if you don't scroll past. This isn't a censorship people can watch what they want. The thumbnail doesn't show any bad injury. Or is it cos it's Wales so you're offended? :rolleyes:

Why would I be offended, the lad stretchered off with his leg in ruins was Irish.

28 minutes ago, DB11 said:

You tell him DB, that Nazi just wants a big brother state

Bale is a brilliant player, so why does he resort to leg breaking tackles and kicking people in the guts? Should have been off but ref bottled it. 

Wales recent success has been based on trying to play football, not trying to kick the other team off the park. 

5 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I've just seen a still of Coleman's leg being U shaped.

Not going to post it in here, but he has proper snapped both tib and fib.

Ewwww.

The pics all over twitter, looks awful, almost as bad as Eduardo's from a few years ago.

Could be a career ender.

12 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Bale is a brilliant player, so why does he resort to leg breaking tackles and kicking people in the guts? Should have been off but ref bottled it. 

Wales recent success has been based on trying to play football, not trying to kick the other team off the park. 

lol

Thanks for not posting the pics everyone - I'm squeamish as fvck. I remember when David Busst broke his leg for Cov all those years ago and I couldn't get the image out of my head for months...  

32 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Thanks for not posting the pics everyone - I'm squeamish as fvck. I remember when David Busst broke his leg for Cov all those years ago and I couldn't get the image out of my head for months...  

Yeah you'd hate the pic i've just seen.

**** me.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

lol

Mate, I have Welsh blood in me and am not anti Wales, but Bale's tackling was pretty thuggish tonite.

Also, how you use the words "silver lining" re Taylor's sending off (to play an attacker next game) is beyond me. He may have finished an honest pro's career. 

You wonder whether there could be a case for compensation for Coleman on Taylor.

It may be an accident but If I reversed my car and crushed someone's leg against a wall, accident or not I'd be in serious shit.