Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Musa

7 hours ago, dannythefox said:

Happy for you to come on here and slate me this time next year. But from what I've seen of the lad he's nothing special.

Me slating you, no no my friend ,just Good old seasonal fun and exchanges of views and opinions..

Presuming thats you and your babes, ...when you look at them for the first few months laughing gurgling away at you

They are just weighing you up to see if you can crack it Has a good ol dad.

Can you hold your own, when they are pooping all over the place and crying all night.

It takes awhile for the 2 of to understand what the other wants, needs ,and can do.

Both sides need patience, and understanding,The new addition needs coaxing, coaching

Discipline and a lorra lorra Of love, and time....But one should also never spoil them, or let them think

they can wrap you around their little finger. Plus when they're down or not quite at their best, support

and give them security and self-belief....Now I am sure you are a great Dad, you just need a bit of help

to become a good doting Fan..:Plol

5 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Me slating you, no no my friend ,just Good old seasonal fun and exchanges of views and opinions..

Presuming thats you and your babes, ...when you look at them for the first few months laughing gurgling away at you

They are just weighing you up to see if you can crack it Has a good ol dad.

Can you hold your own, when they are pooping all over the place and crying all night.

It takes awhile for the 2 of to understand what the other wants, needs ,and can do.

Both sides need patience, and understanding,The new addition needs coaxing, coaching

Discipline and a lorra lorra Of love, and time....But one should also never spoil them, or let them think

they can wrap you around their little finger. Plus when they're down or not quite at their best, support

and give them security and self-belief....Now I am sure you are a great Dad, you just need a bit of help

to become a good doting Fan..:Plol

Please make that your last response to me your freaking me out. Bye!

7 hours ago, Jobyfox said:

I think there is a tendency for people to overuse the word “literally” in modern parlance.

Does he “literally” bum Musa? Really?

No accounting for taste I suppose.

It gets on my nerves. A lot of people say 'literally' who don't know what it means, and use it when they mean what they're saying figuratively, or in other words, 'not literally.'

I heard some girl say she 'literally shat herself' when she didn't mean it. No-one batted an eyelid.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CityFan 06

What we needed today was pace, and I said at half time Musa should've come on as I think he would've made the difference. It comes back to the point of not utilising the squad to their abilities & qualities, I feel he could be very effective centrally, or alternatively in a front three as a wide man. Hopefully in January we will start to see what he's about, with more regular game time.

I may well be a lone voice in saying all of this, this probably comes across as having a lot of faith in a player who isn't rated / impressed thus far, but I honestly feel he could be really good for us.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CityFan 06

A player who will flourish if you play to his strengths in a system which works. Musa's shown his quality today, and demonstrated his capability of operating well as a centre forward, as well as out wide.

Changed the game. Surely got to be used more from now on in.

On 12/12/2016 at 21:29, Col city fan said:

All I can say about Musa is I THINK he's suffered as the team has suffered.

If we continue to play better football, I think we'll see a much better player in Musa.

He's quick enough and personally I see him more as a straight replacement for Vardy than some sort of winger.

Lets face it...it's impossible to tell who is gonna be much good cos the team has been so under-performing.

If we are able to sign a really good central midfielder in January...someone who can just run with the ball at feet and give it higher up the pitch, I think we'll see a very different City side. And Musa will benefit from this.

I'm saying nowt....

lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

I'm saying nowt....

lol

I dunno what I enjoy more about these threads the scampering around of the haters trying to find excuses as to why the player in question has had a good game or the above like claims of footballing brilliance from the other camp because The player in question has played well for one game lol 

5 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I dunno what I enjoy more about these threads the scampering around of the haters trying to find excuses as to why the player in question has had a good game or the above like claims of footballing brilliance from the other camp because The player in question has played well for one game lol 

You take me too seriously Pabs! I'm on the wind up..

lol

• Like 1