Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Musa

1 minute ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

100% would rather have Lloyd dyer going on current form 

You'd said it all as soon as you wrote 100%. The bloke was a gem for this club and far better value than I ever expect Musa to be.   

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Seems strange to me that some posters seem to enjoy it when certain players fail.

Personally as a Leicester fan I always want our players to succeed and feel dissapointed when they don't.

Especially when the player in question was a record signing and has pace to burn.  

he's been burning pace.. and now he's run out

On 18/01/2017 at 22:20, dannythefox said:

At this moment in time he's not much better than Lloyd Dyer. 

Harsh on Lloyd

i understand and agree with your comment though, id 100% prefer Dyer in the team rather than Musa 

He arrived devoid of confidence, you could see that in the opening game against Hull when he had several openings to shoot and passed instead and several openings where he should have passed but wildly blasted wide. Whatever's happened to Musa it's got me questioning the thorough homework we did on him. There's been several off the field reports about him where he's not been happy or he's caused a bit of bother for himself and I wonder if that's the main reason behind him looking lost here.

I'm not opposed to him staying and seeing if we can rebuild him as a striker, as a winger he's the absolute pits. 

Because of his huge fee he must go down as our worst ever signing. 

I swear he doesnt even understand the game. Makes the wrong runs most of the time and can't control the ball. What on earth were we thinking 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Seems strange to me that some posters seem to enjoy it when certain players fail.

Personally as a Leicester fan I always want our players to succeed and feel dissapointed when they don't.

Especially when the player in question was a record signing and has pace to burn.  

No-one stopped him demonstrating those qualities when selected. Seems to me he's only had part of his mind on the job some of the time but I'd doubt he'd be happy to pick up part of his wages.  

The size of the fee cannot be levelled at Musa to be fair to him. Fact is imho  is that we did not do due diligence on him and his suitability for the rigours of the Premier League. More than that we could not quite work out his best position. Winger - No, no trickery, guile or end product. CF - No, not a natural finisher and too lightweight.  Number 10 - No, cannot do the 'dirty work' like Okazaki does. Couple that with reported off field issues then it's no wonder he has failed to fit in and impress apart from cameos in Barca friendly and Everton in the FA Cup. Cut the losses, wish him well and get rid (with Mendy) to free up cash for a proven PL player. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Oh Christ not this again. 

How is that reply in any way constructive?.  Are you disagreeing with my point or just insulting my post??   I've read through some of your posts and I'm happy to trade insults if you wish.

I think if Musa stays here he will be a success in the long run.  

• Like 1