Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Leicester City v Southampton - Match Thread

Same old, same old. Mahrez hardly had any decent service, whatsoever. Slimani running himself to the ground showing Vards how it is done.

We once again resort to bypassing any builds-up and hoof it to the big units in hope that their defense fooks it or in hope that Simany / Vards do a miracle.

We have been found out big time, there is no denying that. This team needs a three-man midfield operating with only one striker upfront, period.

Guest LCFC_World
Just now, Chester Dontlie said:

Southampton are the team to beat, they look pretty mediocre. 1-0 own goal will do. I'd like to see Okazaki second half, he's been in better form than Vardy as of late. Let's be positive... COYF!

Thought that said "come on you f*****g irons" for a minute lol 

May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real james vardy please turn up?
I repeat will the real james vardy please turn up?
We're going to have a problem here
Y'all act like you never seen a alcholic before
Jaws all on the floor like the looakalike and Jamie just burst in the door
Started whoopin' his ass worse than before
It's the return of the "Oh wait, no way, your kidding,
His playing like his just had a good rimming"
And the real jamie vardy said
Nothing you idiots real vardys dead, he's locked in my basement (ha ha)
Feminist women love the postman,
chicka chicka chicka Slim postman 

3 minutes ago, Benjani said:

I'm not saying I want him sacked. I'm just stating it's what has happened throughout his career

He had never won a league title 1st season at any club so it's not even a point you are making. 

Hearing Ranieri and sack in the same sentence really grates. And makes whoever says it just sound like a complete twat

Just now, Benguin said:

Surprised by the reaction on here, I think we've looked good and the atmosphere is as per. Perhaps Barry is a bit tired so maybe Okazaki or gray on for him but I think we can pinch this 1-0

Vardy*

Don't think we've won a single second ball from schmeichels long hoof up front. If we are going to persist with this then someone has to be close to slim else there's absolutely no point doing it! It just keeps coming straight back, id even prefer he kick into the flanks, at least then we have a chance with our pace.  Frustrating half of football, but they don't look on their game either. 

For me, whoever scores first - wins

Am I mistaken, or did we press hard for the first 2/3s of last season? Which meant we made teams make errors, which then Vardy and the rest pounced on. Then we decided, sh1t we can win this and backed off. I want to see the cavalier, pressing, pushing other teams to make errors, Leicester that made use successful last year.

Archived