Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Leicester City v Southampton - Match Thread

No real shots apart from Austins and that was well covered by Kaspar - I am sure many have forgotten how tough games were last season - this is not really any different from the Norwich game yet somehow a lot of fans have us pegged as Barcelona now and are disappointed unless we are 6 up by the 25th minute - it was far from crap and they have a few decent players and a good system - it will take something special to break them down and I think it will come........

1 minute ago, Benjani said:

Doesn't Ranieri usually have a good (or amazing in our case) first season and then end up getting sacked second season. The trend could be continuing here. 

P**s off.  We are drawing it's only half time and we beat Porto in the week and you are talking about Ranieri being sacked. Did you really think we would win the league 2 seasons running??? 

1 minute ago, desertfox2 said:

P**s off.  We are drawing it's only half time and we beat Porto in the week and you are talking about Ranieri being sacked. Did you really think we would win the league 2 seasons running??? 

I'm not saying I want him sacked. I'm just stating it's what has happened throughout his career

Southampton look a decent outfit.

Austin got on the end of a few crosses, we have to stop Tadic crossing, looks dangerous.

Still nervous from corners in general, but Southampton have some height.

Slimani's workrate is immense, Vardys got to at least match it, he isn't looking the same player this season.

Last season would have stuck the 1on1 away, short on confidence.

Drinky,Albrighton,Mahrez average at best, Amarty growing into the game and getting some challenges in.

Need a plan B now Ranieri as the ball over the top won't work today as Southampton know it's coming, time to earn your £££ this half.

Vardy needs dropping for Musa for a period. If he put as much effort into the game as he has done to advertising his new book, we'd be smashing them. He looks disinterested. To be fair, we have been utterly hopeless right across the pitch. Long balls aren't working and we don't really have a plan B.

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

The amount of work Slim is doing compared to Vardy is ridiculous. What has happened? 

exactly this....other than Vardy pointing to where someone else should be he's done piss sweet all. Appears only interested in waiting and not creating. jogs around the pitch watching Slimani do the work of 2 players

Archived