Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Leicester City v Southampton - Match Thread

Just now, Manini said:

I really am intrigued as to what people thought would happen this year? "Embarrassing title defence" WAT?! We're Leicester City lads lol 

we're playing out a 0-0 draw with another team that are pretty much at our level in this league, suppose you'd prefer us to be coming from a goal down against Bristol Rovers would you? 

Some of you need to get your heads out of your arses and lower your expectations, you spoilt, spoilt children 

Of course we're spoiled after last season. However I'd say we currently have better squad than last year (bar K***e which obviously is a massive loss) and they lost two key players Mane and Wanyama, while Shane Long is benched and Pelle isn't even in the squad. Imo we really should be getting 3 points from this one

Just now, Chester Dontlie said:

Of course we're spoiled after last season. However I'd say we currently have better squad than last year (bar K***e which obviously is a massive loss) and they lost two key players Mane and Wanyama, while Shane Long is benched and Pelle isn't even in the squad. Imo we really should be getting 3 points from this one

Pelles gone to China...

Archived