Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

no demarai gray

17 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

I don't know why people keep banging on about him! Yes he has potential but when given chances has he took them? 

Man U away was decent.

Always looks capable of making something happen whenever he recieves the ball, and at 20 has a massive future in the game.

What do you think about him?

11 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Mate, do yourself a favour and grow up.

It's twitter. It couldn't be any less irrelevant to society.

It's pretty much the only way you get to see a footballer express themselves in a way that's not been drilled into them by media training. So although twitter is not a good place to gather facts and figures it does provide a useful glimpse into the mind of Demarai Gray. What we've seen suggests he thinks he deserves to start - fair enough, even if he's wrong, ambition is a good thing - but he needs to learn to express his disappointment in a positive way, preferably with more effort to improve his game, instead of petulant remarks on twitter.

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Because after favouriting a tweet supporting another manager killing all gays is the next logical step, you have had a mare here mate lollollol 

The question was 'Why do people pay attention to what footballers tweet?'. Whilst extreme and in no reference to Gray whatsoever, it highlights the dangers of Twitter and being in the limelight. 

6 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

The question was 'Why do people pay attention to what footballers tweet?'. Whilst extreme and in no reference to Gray whatsoever, it highlights the dangers of Twitter and being in the limelight. 

I can't believe you're being serious.

15 minutes ago, Barky said:

It's pretty much the only way you get to see a footballer express themselves in a way that's not been drilled into them by media training. So although twitter is not a good place to gather facts and figures it does provide a useful glimpse into the mind of Demarai Gray. What we've seen suggests he thinks he deserves to start - fair enough, even if he's wrong, ambition is a good thing - but he needs to learn to express his disappointment in a positive way, preferably with more effort to improve his game, instead of petulant remarks on twitter.

How can taking a glimpse into the mind of Demarai Gray be useful? Unless you're a stalker of course.

He's clicked a 'like' on the most throwaway tweet you've ever seen in your life and people are quesioning his mentality for it?

Jesus Christ, I wonder how you lot get through the day without bursting into tears.

6 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

How can taking a glimpse into the mind of Demarai Gray be useful? Unless you're a stalker of course.

He's clicked a 'like' on the most throwaway tweet you've ever seen in your life and people are quesioning his mentality for it?

Jesus Christ, I wonder how you lot get through the day without bursting into tears.

If you want to know why Ranieri isn't giving Gray a chance then it provides a clue.

Personally, I'm not bothered. If Ranieri doesn't think he's ready to start then that's good enough for me.

You're right that I rarely get through the day without bursting into tears though. I'm actually crying my eyes out right now.

8 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

If we were talking about 1 incident then yeah fair play but we aren't. It's happened more than once, he isn't in an underperforming team despite looking bright and Ranieri 'joked' about him being late last week.

Make no mistake, Ranieri joking about something in public was probably his explanation as to why he hasn't bowed to the clamours for Gray to start.

wasn't his comment about Gray being late because he was stuck in traffic, simply in response to a journalists question about why Gray wasn't at the initial bit of training that the media were allowed to film?

22 minutes ago, brucey said:

wasn't his comment about Gray being late because he was stuck in traffic, simply in response to a journalists question about why Gray wasn't at the initial bit of training that the media were allowed to film?

Yep it was exactly that but as a manager who doesn't criticise his players that is as close as you will get to taking a dig.

Only speculation but I took it as a hint that he has an attitude.

5 hours ago, filbertway said:

Man U away was decent.

Always looks capable of making something happen whenever he recieves the ball, and at 20 has a massive future in the game.

What do you think about him?

I think he has potential but he does make mistakes e.g not tracking back which has also cost us

Just now, Slim Dog said:

Yes. The whole play just livens up. He's always looking for the ball, has pace, skill and links up with others. There shouldn't even be a debate.

Yeah there should as he's been as crap as the rest quite often.

Archived