Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

no demarai gray

Gray is sensational. Watching him for the u21s just fills me with confidence and his cameo tonight also makes me think that we have one of Englands best offensive players in his age group. He could or should have scored two, linked up well with Vards (I think Vardy will benefit more from playing with him than Albrighton) and always does stuff. Even though he can be greedy as he was at Hull on the seasons opener, he still managed to create chances and has shown the ability to score as he did at Man United.

Id like to see him play in the Okazaki role and then switch positions with Mahrez as the game goes. Having the oppo chasing around another tricky skill merchant would also release the pressure on Mahrez.

should have taken one of his chances but one he made for himself so can't complain too much. and the later one was a bit of a crap pass from drinkwater, didn't give him much of an option with the finish other than to snap at it asap before he got twatted. 

looked bright though. billion times better an option than jeff (who also looked quite good tbf, amazingly). 

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

Ok... it was just me then...  I thought he was ok, but, was not massively incisive and fluffed his lines a couple of times....  I wasn't massively impressed...  

think he'll come good though and I do like him!

No . Not just you.

9 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

What are people talking about? he wasn't good tonight at all!! very predictable in what he does and wasted a lot of gilt edged chances

you post is predictable :P

I agree he needs to start more, but for me he needs to start over Mahrez everytime he needs a kick up the arse or a rest.

Albrighton and Fuchs looked unstoppable tonight, yes it was against Brugge but a direct running Albrighton can be unstoppable on form so we need to utilise his fantastic performance last night and start him against Boro.

5 hours ago, AjcW said:

I agree he needs to start more, but for me he needs to start over Mahrez everytime he needs a kick up the arse or a rest.

Albrighton and Fuchs looked unstoppable tonight, yes it was against Brugge but a direct running Albrighton can be unstoppable on form so we need to utilise his fantastic performance last night and start him against Boro.

Albrighton was fantastic??? I lost count how many times he gave the ball away. He works hard and won the penalty but overall I thought he was poor or average at best.

Archived