Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

no demarai gray

13 hours ago, sylofox said:

or he believes he is better than Schlupp and even musa and wants to play. For one I do not blame him.

He needs to show a bit more maturity imo.

Guest CityFan 06

Intrigued that he came on in the CAM role today, behind the strikers. A role which he has featured in for England U21. I just hope he actually wants to stay with the club, because for me he will become a PL regular in the future whether it be with us or elsewhere. He reminds me of Redmond, and he is/or can be as good as him. I like the idea of him behind the strikers.

25 minutes ago, CityFan 06 said:

Intrigued that he came on in the CAM role today, behind the strikers. A role which he has featured in for England U21. I just hope he actually wants to stay with the club, because for me he will become a PL regular in the future whether it be with us or elsewhere. He reminds me of Redmond, and he is/or can be as good as him. I like the idea of him behind the strikers.

Redmond is a pile of turd. Not sure why you're using him as a benchmark to success! 

20 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I'm not convinced that he is the messiah as many seem to think . No evidence he can grip games at the level we are playing and make things happen . I know he's not had much playing time so that might be indicative that CR is unconvinced too. 

Who IS convincing at the moment then? 

1 hour ago, erlee said:

definitely NOT Albrighton.. but he still keep his start -week in week out.

Albrighton is def. not PremierLeague quality

lol

Apart from the fact that he helped us during the great escape and won the league? No of course he is shit mate.

He is out of form, as is most of the team but I think it is mainly down to tactics, Ranieri needs to sort the tactics out and leave the 4-4-2 behind as we are too open in defense and have no attacking link up. should try chelsea's formation of a 3-4-3 as we have enough bleeding wingers for it.

Gray was ok when he came on at Watford. He gave us another attacking threat - we weren't just relying on Mahrez to come up with something. Gray gets the ball down and actually runs at players.

Should start for me. 

On 19/11/2016 at 18:14, lgfualol said:

Just give him a start. We play so negatively with Albrighton and Fuchs on one side in games where we can actually have a go. Gray and Mahrez on the same pitch gives us something different and gives the other teams more to think about. 

Didn't give Hull much to think about first game of the season. We're constantly flicking between two scenarios, loading the team with attacking players and then loading it with grafters again when it doesn't work, because the defence have got no cover.

24 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Didn't give Hull much to think about first game of the season. We're constantly flicking between two scenarios, loading the team with attacking players and then loading it with grafters again when it doesn't work, because the defence have got no cover.

Yeah, good point. I had managed to forget about Hull. I am clutching at straws, throw any old player on and hope for a change! 

Archived